Besides gardening, what you guys like to do?

Reaction score
If it is on the weekends, I love to watch movies. It is the only time of the week that I find myself with time to watch movies. Other than that clubbing is also my thing and hanging out with my friends.

Reaction score
Nowadays I do nothing but work on my free time :( Sadly I no longer have time to do anything and gardening is just out of the question. Nowadays I study dutch and review my English when I have the time to do so, I also like to talk with my best friend on Skype (we are far from each other right now) and also watch some TV :) No more reading for me (I wrote some months ago I read a lot in my free time, but I no longer have to do it).

Reaction score
Depends on the season but in the winter I play lots of video games and do a lot of writing. I like photography too and I'm learning to cook. When there's no ice outside, I do some skateboarding. When there is ice, I like to slide around on that. I'm also learning to play the keyboard and I'm always checking out new albums and movies. The Potter movies really owned and I can't wait for the final Hobbit movie! :D

Oh my G-d! I also loved the Harry Potter films! Those are my comfort films and every time I can watch them on TV that basically makes my day! I'm glad to read things have been going well for you :) By the way, I also love playing video games, specially on winter!!! :love::love: Sadly no time for that anymore! Congrats on learning to cook :) (y)(y)

Reaction score
I love more than anything to be outside. I love to trail run and go for hikes in the mountains. I love to read mostly fiction, I just finished Jodi Picoults latest the Storyteller. I really like to do almost anything, I am always up for an adventure.

Reaction score
I'm a Drummer, so I love spending a couple of hours a day practicing, usually late at night (room is sound proofed - no angry neighbours), I own a large parrot so I spend quite some time with him, training him where I can and have him performing many of his old tricks.

I love to surf and fish but rarely get time for it anymore, I don't really need the fish anymore since I have the Aquaponics system with all my lovely fresh fish waiting to be eaten.

Reaction score
Lately I've been picking items from thrift stores to sell on eBay. It's hit or miss because my first day of thrifting, I paid 50 cents each for a couple of salt fired pottery coffee mugs that turned out to be worth $40 each on ebay. But today I picked up a set of Mikasa coffee cups that are only worth $12. I have a tablet with the ebay app, but the Wifi doesn't work in the thrift store, so I still have to guess at what things are worth and sometimes I pick duds.

Reaction score
I make candles and tarts in my free time. I like making different variations with my colors and scents. My mother is having a huge yard sale and I was asked to make up a bunch of tarts because someone requested some.

Reaction score
I really like baking and cooking. Lately I have become more adventurous with both and like using my family as testers for some of my new recipes. I also really like spending time with my family, but gardening is something we all enjoy so I can combine two hobbies!

Reaction score
I would consider myself a typical teenager, spending most of my time browsing the Internet and texting friends via cellular phone. I don't play video games on a regular basis, but I do every once in a while. When possible, I love to ride horses and spend time outdoors. I'm also a part of my school's Red Cross Club so I often find myself squeezing some of the events into my "busy" schedule. :p

Last edited:
Reaction score
I am an extreme couponer! I'm not as out of control as the people on the show, but it's definitely a major hobby for me. I also like reading, cooking, baking and playing around on the Internet.

Reaction score
I love Star Trek and Stargate. The guy that replace Richard Dean Anderson on Star Gate is the same guy younger on Farscape. I didn't really like the show much when it came out but right now I'm desperate for something syfy to watch. I finally got into Doc Who and that is off also.

Oh yes, I LOVE these shows too. I love scifi. I love movies and tv. I love jazz, especially contemporary jazz on the Watercolors station on Sirus XM radio. I love photography, biking and walking with the dogs (anywhere). Oh, and cooking. Being with the granddaughter.

Ask a Question