Anyone has a micro herb garden?

Reaction score
Hey guys!
Really excited about this..micro herb garden!
I've tried them in a few restaurants. Taste of the herbs are pretty much the same, except the stems are not as hard as that of regular herbs. And plus, I think they look awesome!

micro.jpg

I'm considering this as my next mini garden project...Before making a decision, I would like to hear from you guys first!
Anyone has any experiences and advises for planting these mini herbs? I live in an apartment, so basically my plan is to plant them in little pots or glass bottles. Sunlight is not a problem for my apartment as I get the afternoon shine through my window and balcony.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Are those sprouting herbs? It's the first time when I hear of micro herb gardens, it sounds like a really great idea and a lovely way to decorate a table and surprise your guests. I'll definitely make something like this too:)

Reaction score
Yes they are! They are tiny and cute, the flavors are slightly more refreshing compared to the 'regular herb'. Still hoping that there's someone who has knowledge on these cute herbs.....

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
I think that it's pretty easy to make a micro herb garden like this:) Most herbs are very easy to grow. All you have to do is to buy seeds and keep them moist.
I often eat mung bean and radish sprouts:)

Ask a Question