Oxalis Triangularis Purple - has anyone seen this before?

Reaction score
Country
Ireland
Hi! So first time posting, apologies if this isn't the right place. I'm in Ireland, and am currently looking after a Oxalis. I'll attach a photo, but on the flower stem, there is a tiny purple leaf growing. Anyone seen this before?

I should add that my oxalis is made up of three bulbs, that seem to be multiplying. I keep it as an indoor plant strictly, and it's doing amazing! Grows so fast and easy, drinks up water like no tomorrow and hasn't had any pests. I keep it in regular indoor compost and a 15cm plastic pot. I recently just changed it from a 12cm pot because it looked stressed and was requiring water nearly three times a week (figured this out by digging approx 3-4cm into the soil to see if there was moisture and there wasn't).
IMG_0030.JPG

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
United States

MaryMary

Quite Contrary
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
@Aldin, I don't have one, I was just linking the thread for Cairenn.:oops:

You can either make your own thread, or post at the end of the one I posted the link to. (y) Or, someone may post advice here... :unsure:

Welcome to the forum!! :)

Ask a Question