Has anyone planted "Magical Revolution" hydrangeas?

Emma

Recreational bird watcher and novice gardener
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7b
Country
United States
I was at my local Kroger and saw a bunch of hydrangeas for sale, labeled "Magical Revolution."
Here is the link to the variety.

They sound very interesting. I'm curious to buy a couple and see how they do on my patio. The blooms have small petals, but a couple larger petals mixed about as well.

Has anyone tried this variety before?

Emma

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7b
Country
United States
Just checking in to see if anyone has heard of this type of hydrangea. I purchased three. They look good so far and some are even changing color to green petals.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4 to 5 best for success.
Country
United States
there are a lot of new varieties every year that surface. I keep my hydrangeas purchases to hydrangeas specific nurseries, not Kroger, home depo, or Lowes. I have to have 13 varieties in my garden, all working well. For now I don't see myself adding another.

Emma

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7b
Country
United States
Regardless of these being from Kroger, they have been doing well. This Kroger always has had a different variety of plants compared to other in the area, and have always seemed to be well taken care of.
I am looking forward to seeing how these hydrangeas do throughout the summer and fall, considering they're supposed to last all summer long and turn red in the fall! I will update when necessary on this variety.

Ask a Question