Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
DSC03015 (2).JPG

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Cor, I`ve never seen one of those before, we could do with some of those in the UK. He`s handsome - reminds me of ET
1605385528727.png

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United States
I have a city-issued 96-gallon trash can that is too big for our very small amount of trash, especially since I compost everything and most everything else is put in the recycling bin.

Therefore, I use the "trash" receptacle to store various things for the yard and I also noticed that as the temperature cools, nocturnal frogs sleep in there in the day and hibernate in there when it gets really cold.

Today I noticed that a frog ate a lizard and you can see the tail sticking out of its mouth and a lump on the frog's left side, which I can only imagine is the lizard jammed into its gut.

DSCN2747.JPG
RSCN2760.JPG
RSCN2759.JPG

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United States
I have a city-issued 96-gallon trash can that is too big for our very small amount of trash, especially since I compost everything and most everything else is put in the recycling bin.

Therefore, I use the "trash" receptacle to store various things for the yard and I also noticed that as the temperature cools, nocturnal frogs sleep in there in the day and hibernate in there when it gets really cold.

Today I noticed that a frog ate a lizard and you can see the tail sticking out of its mouth and a lump on the frog's left side, which I can only imagine is the lizard jammed into its gut.

View attachment 73327View attachment 73328View attachment 73329
I have learned, and re-learned, that garbage container storage is risky when others have exposure to the container. I suppose its helpful to throw trash out. With the possible exception of my wife, no one I know looks inside much.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United States
I have learned, and re-learned, that garbage container storage is risky when others have exposure to the container. I suppose its helpful to throw trash out. With the possible exception of my wife, no one I know looks inside much.
I collect leaves and keep the bags as my trash bags, they don't even go in that receptacle. I put the bagged trash on the street once per week. That receptacle is strictly for storage of garden supplies. The frog is sitting on a plastic bag that contains a lot of paper I use to make paper pots.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
India
Thank you guys. That is an egret. I am not seen here these days. But must get back

Ask a Question