Composting Beloved Large Animals

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United States
A Lady in the State of Maine was featured in this article. We have a handful of pet graves and bury with biodegradeable materials but this is next level for larger animals like horses.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
A Lady in the State of Maine was featured in this article. We have a handful of pet graves and bury with biodegradeable materials but this is next level for larger animals like horses.

I'm not too sure about this one, simply because of health and safety! Some people celebrated their new year and turned their back garden into a make shift kitchen with all sorts of animals in plain sight and we were about mid 20s in temperature!

No. We certainly can't do this here in this little island. However, if you have 10 acres of land, this could be a different story! I hope they are not going to compost trespassers, as those signs say in a bid to raising a smile!

Reaction score
Country
United States
I love this idea! When my cat passed away I wish we could have composted her. On a side note, Washington State is looking to legalize human composting and I've decided I can't die until they do!

Ask a Question