Country
United States
3272B305-4FC9-4F47-B867-DB16AE0F8D61.jpeg
Common Musk Turtle, a.k.a. Stinkpot.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United Kingdom
Over the years a few foxes have found peace & security in my tiny garden. Up until the sad passing of my wife 2010, Valerie name each one. When cubs were born, mum would bring them into the garden as if to introduce them to us. They never caused any damage until now. Recently January 2020 a very good looking fox began visiting. Sad to say. This one loves to dig holes everywhere. I have lost lots of roses, due to Foxy the great excavator. Never mind. IMO there is enough space here on the planet for all to share.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United States
I got my identification wrong. The lizard, with continued encounters and upon closer inspection, is a Brown Anole. Somehow, these have made it here from Florida and are now found in parts of Texas or so I have read.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
Might have been, it was all buzzed out so I gave him a drink :coffee:
Seriously, these so called Murder Wasps are on the west coast of the US. Very invasive and they kill a lot of people in Japan. It been all over the news here.

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Seriously, these so called Murder Wasps are on the west coast of the US. Very invasive and they kill a lot of people in Japan. It been all over the news here.

I just googled that, looks like it. I just thought it was a queen wasp :eek: Tetters said it was, thought she was trying to scare me :eek:

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
I just googled that, looks like it. I just thought it was a queen wasp :eek: Tetters said it was, thought she was trying to scare me :eek:
I would tell and show the authorities. It isn't that they are so dangerous it is that they prey on honey bees and bees are getting scarce around here. It may be a queen looking to start a colony.

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
It's long gone now :)

Ask a Question