Animals in your garden

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
United States
Grouie, please keep posting your animal photos--they are fascinating, and so different from what we have around here. Here's a photo of our "next door neighbors":
Longhorns 2.jpg

This is Reba, the longhorn, and her calf Dilemma. Dilemma won't get her horns for a few years yet. Reba has a pretty good spread though. The steer in the background is a shorthorn and is in a different pasture (the separating fence doesn't show).

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
10a
Country
Australia
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
10a
Country
Australia
Grouie, please keep posting your animal photos--they are fascinating, and so different from what we have around here. Here's a photo of our "next door neighbors":
View attachment 7120
This is Reba, the longhorn, and her calf Dilemma. Dilemma won't get her horns for a few years yet. Reba has a pretty good spread though. The steer in the background is a shorthorn and is in a different pasture (the separating fence doesn't show).
Your "next door neighbours" could have trouble popping in for a neighborly "cuppa"!!o_O:ROFLMAO: My sister breeds Scottish Highland Cattle and they are magnificent too with their massive horns. My sister had a video of her chiwhauw [how do you spell that...I know "extremely small dog"] playing under the cattles' feet. Apparently he loved their hot breath on him and they didn't trample him....unbelievable really :eek::confused:

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
India
View attachment 7120
Those horns are intimidating!

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
India
I had the rare occasion to click this video of mongooses in action - you know what action I am talking about :LOL:

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
India
Here is the Greater racket tailed drongo perched on our birdbath chirping away. She has different ways to chirp including a 'meaoow'!!. You will love it.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
India
Known as Greatercoucal,India this bird always is seen in the garden whenever there is a snake around. I therefore get the jitters when I see it.
DSC03863.JPG

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
10a
Country
Australia
Here is the Greater racket tailed drongo perched on our birdbath chirping away. She has different ways to chirp including a 'meaoow'!!. You will love it.

She is fascinating...she seems bilingual, even speaking "cat". And what a beautiful tail. Thanks Grouie

Ask a Question