5 Gardening Dairy: Happy gardening and happy snapping ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Good morning - a very mild day here 12c and more rain to come.

Wonder if @David from Dothan is doing fine. He must have his operation by now.

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
5 hours to do a tree. I'm not sure if we are going to have the tree as the lounge is only 15', with the tree, the whole lounge seems so small
Yes, from the moment i brought the tree down. Got a lot of ornaments to put on it and lights just got to get them even on the tree. The tree had to bring it down in 3 parts because it was heavy. Unroll the branches.

Trees can take up a lot of space, unless you get a small one.

Yes it's mild, but still more rain for us.:(
Use a lot of towels wiping the boys down.

I think that @David from Dothan would have had it last week. Usually they try to unblock them first, if that doesn't work they'll operate.
I hope he's doing well.:)

Reactions: alp

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Hope he gets better soon.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Very mild today. The whole garden has been very slippery. Watered newly planted willow cuttings and removed some cerinthes to the back. They obviously want to take over. Thank heavens that they are very easy to uproot, unlike acanthus. I must have about 30 new cerinthes..

Logan: For UTI, please eat a celery stalk one day. It is ever so good for your health, apart from that. It helps reduce the build up of uric acid and is very good for arthritis.

upload_2018-12-6_18-51-19.jpeg

Last edited:

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
Thanks Alp for the advice about celery.:)
Going to have a Knapp now before going to bed.:)
Alp be careful in your garden if it's slippy.:)

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Good morning, Logan!

I think you meant nap? Funny that it was in capital letter! Don't think it has been raining as there was no dripping when I was in the sunlounge. Went to bed at midnight, so woke up very late. Actually at 6.50!

In a rush to beat the time limit for free parking, I got a self-raising flour instead. How annoying. Will go there and buy some more and exchange it to a proper one.

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
What's a Knapp, Logan? Is it a drink?
:ROFLMAO:
Good morning Alp it's not raining that much here.
Yes i meant a nap.:ROFLMAO:
Wasn't sure how it was spelt.:ROFLMAO:

Yes you probably can change it.
sunlounge. Went to bed at midnight, so woke up very late. Actually at 6.50!
Ah i beat you this morning:ROFLMAO:
Done all the decorations, post some pics later.:)Washing the bath towels that we use for the boys, it's difficult to keep up with them when it's wet,glad that we only have two.:ROFLMAO:
Only housework and washing my hair today.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
:LOL::ROFLMAO:! Funny that it was in capital letter and I thought it was a posh drink. Getting up so early means falling asleep during day time. Short naps are actually good for you. I was doing that when I was watching Homicide elite. Some people are just so sick. The man killed just because he got the "kick" or thrill when he did so. Some of the crime stories are so riveting. The worst is the anti-free mother. She spelt anti-freeze wrongly when she wrote a suicide letter to frame her own daughter. Vile humanoid!

Will go out and get more willow cuttings.

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
Thanks,I don't like napping during the day, it gives me a headache and tablets don't work.:)

Watched Dynasties the penguins last night, finally got the download of 4k for the TV.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
What recorder have you got please? I have found an hour documentary hard going. Have you seen the quality of the play back, Logan? It IS RAINING now.

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
What recorder have you got please? I have found an hour documentary hard going. Have you seen the quality of the play back, Logan? It IS RAINING now.
Got a Humax hard drive recorder, only because can record 3 things at same time. It's really tempermantal, but the quality of the picture is good. Could be your TV.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Don't think I will bother. I think you must have an SD card slot of your recording in your LG, Logan?

Been out shopping and the organic white flour is cheaper in Waitrose and the quality is actually OK. Went out to drain the water and water some shaded area at the back of the garden. Came in quarter to 5 and of course, forgot where I left the secateur. Quite a few hellebores have budded and it's so nice to see them now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question