Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
Which not whitch

I agree it will take time every one knows what needs to be done just to little to late
Imo money gets spent in the wrong places it’s a no brainer if plastic is destroying our oceans in needs to be sorted yesterday
If you found out you were eating something that was killing you you would stop straight away not say i will aim to stop by 2025!
Everything has to be put in place, it won't happen overnight. Other countries have to agree on somethings.

MaryMary

Quite Contrary
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
Well over here on our side of the pond, a porkie is a fat person, over on the island, a porkie is a lie.

Yes! My first reaction was, What? I told her to tell what to a fat person? :cautious: We do have the expression "big fat lie," or "telling a fat one," so I see a connection ... But it was Leeski telling her to tell a fat one, so I was confused.

as a sweetener ask for 20 of there menus and say you will hand them out to your friends

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
The jury decided that glyphosate cause cancer, the Eu give it a licence again cause they think it may be carcinogenic but cant prove it that why it still used. Unless they prove it does cause cancer I think he will lose the case on appeal, especially with the barristers / money Bayer/Monsato can afford. America seems to have the attitude - where there blame there's a claim - I don't mean to cause offence to any american's.

It weren't long ago they said bacon / others could be cacinogenic, are you going to stop eating bacon etc ;). You could eat healthy for the rest of your life and still get cancer :(

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Weather back to normal rain rain and more rain :rolleyes:. Everybody else lawn greening up but for mine, its not quite ready to rip up yet but soon hopefully. Pruned the wisteria and a bit of the apple tree yesterday, deadhead the heleniums and others and give everything a feed. Tryed one of the cucamelons yesterday wasn't sure if it was ready, skin was tough and it was bitter :cautious:

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4b
Country
Canada
P1050825.JPG
P1050812.JPG
P1050826.JPG
P1050827.JPG

https://www.flickr.com/photos/139842551@N08/44013666931/in/dateposted/

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
I’m off on one now lol :)
The whole topic of recycling why do our Micky mouse government make something so simple so complicated
In the U.K. there is 7 different Colours of bins pending where you live why not make it universal colours and the products colour-coordinated so you know what goes in what bin

Yes, too many crates and color-coded bins. So many that you can't even get out of your own driveway! They should just employ people to shift through them.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
I know but makes no sense to me .
I know it cost millions in people recycling our bins because wrong things in the wrong bins

And if you put a yoghurt pot in a recycle bag, it messes the things up. Most of them end up in landfills. We must stop having so much rubbish in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question