Not open for further replies.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Here in Texas we have "rain lilies". They pop up after a rain, last a few days, and then disappear until the next rain. With 3.85" of rain in two and a half days, we have rain lilies. I hope you enjoy seeing them as much as we do!
View attachment 42851
They are pretty little things, and although they last only three or four days, we appreciate them!

They are lovely. 3 or 4 days is a long time in flowering spans! Thank you for sharing. Would never have known. Must be quite a stunning and sassy sight!:D:D;) I appreciate them as well. After and before rain, here in Essex, we only have slugs!

I bet @Logan would love the yellow!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
2642EF05-3D5B-4073-86B0-476B4755DA8F.jpeg
:eek::eek::eek::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Come now! Your agapanthus seeds have germinated? So you do have a condition with your chillies?:LOL::ROFLMAO:

What do you think of our dinner?
Your dinner looked fab just how it should look I could all most taste what it was like have a similar dish on the menu at the min only difference is it’s tarted up

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
What's in it? I have no presentation skill at all! Fab looking dish! One slice of bacon is a bit too mean for me! LOL! I can murder 4 of these crispy delices

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Even the rats are better than me at germinating seeds !

This just makes me laugh although I shouldn't, considering the poor mite! But it's soo funny! Am I wicked or what!?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
No probs with my chilli plants was referring to the grow light comment just in jest - sorry if I offended anyone in regard to the post I made about the poor rat in previous post

Reactions: alp
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Oh that is too awful, must have been so painful for the poor little thing. Not exactly keen on rats but wouldn't wish that on my worse enemy :cry::( The video clip is so disturbing.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
We already have two big Buddleia bushes that we grew from cuttings,so when I found a white and ,a little later, a really deep blue one I just could resist taking some cuttings. Although still small they have both bloomed this year.

One of the big ones..
IMG_20180813_162035_hdr.jpg

and the new babies...
IMG_20180813_162101_hdr.jpg
IMG_20180813_162141_hdr.jpg

Really love seeing all the Bees and Butterflies on them

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Oh that is too awful, must have been so painful for the poor little thing. Not exactly keen on rats but wouldn't wish that on my worse enemy :cry::( The video clip is so disturbing.

So weird and awful!

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
We already have two big Buddleia bushes that we grew from cuttings,so when I found a white and ,a little later, a really deep blue one I just could resist taking some cuttings. Although still small they have both bloomed this year.

One of the big ones..
View attachment 42854

and the new babies...
View attachment 42855 View attachment 42856

Really love seeing all the Bees and Butterflies on them

I used to have a white one, but it's getting so big and I wanted so many plants that I had to uproot it. I think it was from a packet of wild seeds. It's a shame as I really liked the white flowers.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
We chop our big ones right back each year..

Weird and awful...too true:eek: Can't get the image out of my head:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question