3: Gardening Diaries ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
I will definitely have a word with the restaurant up the road. We have everything here - Indian restaurant, Turkish, cafes x 2, funeral parlour, .. hehe! Drug store/factory, too!
Now now @alp.......pleased no:stop: , don't do it!!!:eek::dead::eek::dead:. We don't want to see a pic of a coffin in your garden...with a tap on it...or as a raised bed either !!:LOL::LOL:

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Now now @alp.......pleased no:stop: , don't do it!!!:eek::dead::eek::dead:. We don't want to see a pic of a coffin in your garden...with a tap on it...or as a raised bed either !!:LOL::LOL:

You know there was an American black widow who asked her new hubby to build a shed and she buried the previous hubby and then buried the new on inside the raised flower bed prepared by his very own self. Glad that the man's stopped her from selling something else until the body was found.

4399.jpg

Really like this one as it has a lot of new shoots and quite a few buds. I had deadheaded it earlier

SAM_0118.JPG
SAM_0119.JPG

Fire Dance

This is the one I bought for £2 today. Of course, without any flowers. I love the magenta one, but not on sale.

Yes, the leaves look a bit of a mess! To be honest. Now, to be honest, who has pinched my RAIN! ?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Now its my turn to go mad......your post above has changed, did you edit it or is it me?

Reactions: alp
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Yes quite heavy this afternoon and very noisy too but it's stopped now. Gosh the evenings are certainly drawing in now, don't like Autumn at all ....depressing death and decay time:(

Reactions: alp
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Very nice pictures everyone. We’ve just finally had a shower at 7.30, it’s been windy all day long but the heavens have only just opened

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Very nice pictures everyone. We’ve just finally had a shower at 7.30, it’s been windy all day long but the heavens have only just opened

I want to say I have had no winds. But last time, I didn't feel or hear any wind and my amistad snapped. I hope everything is in one piece tomorrow.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
I get very confused using Mac as the mouse goes a different way to that in a pc!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question