3: Gardening Diaries ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
I plan to visit Wisley too soon (health permitting), I might wait until it cools a little more and attend the flower show there at the beginning of September, last year was modest but good. They also have the RHS shop with lots of unusual finds but the prices are almost as ridiculous as Wyevale :ROFLMAO:
Oh that will be lovely Mark , good idea to wait and do the flower show as well:)(y)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Pink,Red ( shades of) Day today..... ' Oh no, here she goes again' :LOL::LOL::LOL:...I can hear you all:D:ROFLMAO:
DSCF5101.JPG
DSCF5102.JPG
DSCF5104.JPG
DSCF5116.JPG
DSCF5123.JPG
DSCF5124.JPG
DSCF5128.JPG
DSCF5131.JPG
DSCF5133.JPG
DSCF5141.JPG
DSCF5159.JPG

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
It's all very well, having all this rain but not when we have to go out in it.:):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

An hour ago hubby fell asleep with his laptop and just woke up. He said that his left leg is aching now. I said that he should make sure that he's sitting property before he goes to sleep.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
He knows that I'm joking.:ROFLMAO:

I wish I knew when I were going to fall asleep. I usually woke up just to hear the sentencing. Life imprisonment without the possibility of parole! Ooops! That bit is so predictable. My snooze button not so!

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
@Leeski Such beautiful display and combo! So nice to have your pics here!

I have just come back and we have nothing but spits and spots. Very disappointing. If it doesn't rain tonight, I will be in drought very soon. I haven't managed to fill up the butts.

I've found out that shopping in town centre is now a drudgery! No more air-conditioning and despite the overcast sky, the air is very close and humid, rather uncomfortable! We usually feel fresh and clean walking from shop to shop. No more. Wilko has cut off their air-con probably to pay for the rates. Some Homebase are closing and so are some M&S!

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Morning all, went to see keith yesterday afternoon. Last night watching tv,Picnic at Hanging Rock and in between the European Championship Games.

Thanks @alp i think it's making up for it now. Started raining yesterday evening, stopped about 8pm. Now it's raining again. Hope you get some soon.:)

I thought you didn't watch Picnic under the hanging rock. Going to catch up later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question