alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
@alp plants are 3rd mimulus ringens And 4th strachys pulustris

Love the details of the petals of the mimulus and I would mistake Strachys as orchid!:eek::LOL:

Such a lot of details in the flowers. Thank you for sharing. You must be enjoying this lovely weather in the NE!

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
SAM_0416.JPG

Salvia Salmon Dance

Love this chocolate Rudbeckia

SAM_0414.JPG
SAM_0415.JPG

And it turns out it is shorter than the hibiscus and the echinacea purpurea in front of it. Embarrassing - label and planting are my downfalls, among many others!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Evening all not much going on in the garden at the moment but for a very unexpected surprise :D:D:D:D I got some flowers on my Wisteria :D:D:D:D.

Supposed to get even hot for you next week alp, sure it said upto 33'C and 18'C at night :eek:

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Reactions: alp

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Evening all not much going on in the garden at the moment but for a very unexpected surprise :D:D:D:D I got some flowers on my Wisteria :D:D:D:D.

Supposed to get even hot for you next week alp, sure it said upto 33'C and 18'C at night :eek:

Even now, my kitchen thermometer registers 23.8c! :cry::cry::cry:

Went out earlier and saw my bamboo not doing well. I forgot that I had Fargesia Scabrida Asia Wonder. It has the most beautiful of stems. I saw Homebase was getting rid of Nigra for £20. But I have already bought some dismal ones last year with 2 stems out of 10 which are properly black. I can't wait to look around on weekends. Wish I hadn't booked the holiday - such a long way to drive and deprived me of 2 days of serious shopping.

Talking about Wisteria, I so want a different colour one - probably a pink or white. Everywhere you see, you have nothing but blue. I saw something blue on my wisteria as well, not sure if they were buds.

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
Morning all and lovely flowers @alp,
Busy last night watering watching a bit of TV falling asleep watching it and did some card making.

Started the cards about 9pm and didn't stop until 10.30pm. once i start can never stop.
Have a good day all.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Morning all and lovely flowers @alp,
Busy last night watering watching a bit of TV falling asleep watching it and did some card making.

Started the cards about 9pm and didn't stop until 10.30pm. once i start can never stop.
Have a good day all.

Glad that you're enjoying yourself. I think you're going to have some serious rain today. We are all clouded over. Thank heavens as it is a nice change for the unforgiving sun. If it doesn't rain tomorrow morning, I will be raining!:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Nice on Wirral this morning not to hot for a change
Day off for me today so will be splitting and planting my freebies
Have good day all :)

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Thanks Alp I hope we do I'm fed up of watering.
I hope that you get some.:)

Same here! And my garden is about 125 feet long and all along there are flowers. Mad somewhat I am! Rain dance needs participants!:eek:

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Nice on Wirral this morning not to hot for a change
Day off for me today so will be splitting and planting my freebies
Have good day all :)

Now spill the beans. What freebies have you got please? Same here, not so oppressive. Ooops! I'd better be careful. 30 to 33 on the card! My heart is crying like a baby. I had to refrain myself from going out to the garden or I will pick up the hose!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question