3: Gardening Diaries ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Not sure what half of them are I know I have some London pride, Welsh poppy lemon thyme, oragano but the rest mystery to me
I put a add on freecycle asking for garden plants and a nice lady was very kind as she was changing her garden around got to go back on Tuesday to pick some more up :)

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Not sure what half of them are I know I have some London pride, Welsh poppy lemon thyme, oragano but the rest mystery to me
I put a add on freecycle asking for garden plants and a nice lady was very kind as she was changing her garden around got to go back on Tuesday to pick some more up :)

Now that's a good idea! I must do that when I come back from my holiday! Clever girl, @Leeski !

Please upload your photos in a new thread and let's have some fun!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Will do in
Return for her kindness said I would mow her lawn and give her a hand moving some planters :)

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
That is a good idea, well done.:)

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Will take some more detail pics later

Attachments

• EDAA968B-4501-4995-B7FA-0EE28545C91D.jpeg
    EDAA968B-4501-4995-B7FA-0EE28545C91D.jpeg
    258.9 KB · Views: 124

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Leeski, Please use full image. Your mum, moi, has retinal detachment! :eek::cry:

Just posted a new dahlia this year here

https://www.gardening-forums.com/threads/my-dahlias-2018.14160/page-2#post-150533

A white begonia
SAM_1043.JPG

£4 for this blueberry Really lovely. Thought it was not AGM and not worth buying. Held out for a long time until it went down to £3.99. Look at the size of those

SAM_1046.JPG

Sunshine Blue - very sweet and big

Pieris is very happy! So you know how much I have spent on metered water!:cry::cry:
SAM_1044.JPG
SAM_1045.JPG

The whole family of rudbeckias
SAM_1055.JPG

Love this penstemon sooooo much.
SAM_1053.JPG
SAM_1054.JPG

A few photos in

https://www.gardening-forums.com/th...rden-look-like-today.5233/page-26#post-150792

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Morning all,

Supposedly in for a clap or two of thunder later today, hopefully accompanied by some raindrops....probably be an accurate one today as I have done 2 lots of laundry!!

Nice selection of plants there @Leeski :)(y)

Love your Pieris especially @alp (y):)

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom

Now you're talking! Some goodies there! I would not put that big clump of grass like plant next to the fork to the ground though. It might spread like wildfire. I would contain it in a container and see if I like the flowers first. Can't quite pin a name to it. I think it has brown feather flower at the end. I could be wrong.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
@Leeski very good plants.:)

@alp lovely pics especially the blueberries.:)

Thank you. I have found that the pink blueberries are delicious too. They had 3 on sale for £3.99, but I have already had 2. So tempting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question