3: Gardening Diaries ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
44FCADBD-D3F1-4C47-8BDC-A74EE95C7C4C.jpeg
43B2893C-700A-4729-916B-9CC17D15001E.jpeg
Could someone please tell me what these two are big thanks in advance :)

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
I love the first one. 2nd one geranium.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
The large bed is an ikea wardrobe off freecycle I know it won’t last long but moving in six months lol :)

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
The large bed is an ikea wardrobe off freecycle I know it won’t last long but moving in six months lol :)

Looks very good. As long as it lasts 6 months, who cares!

Off to do some serious housework as I might have visitors tomorrow!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Thank you all the plants are in pots so they can come with us when we move :)

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
Thank you. I have found that the pink blueberries are delicious too. They had 3 on sale for £3.99, but I have already had 2. So tempting.
That's great, glad for you, get the others if you can.:) Got one pink blueberry had it for 5 years only had 5 flowers on it and just got 3 berries. It's going this year and replace it with a proper blueberry.

Reactions: alp
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Woah! What a deluge of gorgeous photos from Astilbes to Asters. Finally expected rain this evening 4pm-midnight 80% and 90% say what :eek: are you predicted any downpours Upsy? I’m still skeptical! Will have the OH running out with stakes although it’s probably too late

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Woah! What a deluge of gorgeous photos from Astilbes to Asters. Finally expected rain this evening 4pm-midnight 80% and 90% say what :eek: are you predicted any downpours Upsy? I’m still skeptical! Will have the OH running out with stakes although it’s probably too late

I am VERY SCEPTICAL! Call me a cynic. I will believe when I see it, hear it. Rain is allergic to my area. If it doesn't rain tonight, my plants will be dead as I am worried about a hose ban.

I have dug 3 ditches (I hope canals!) to store or trap a bit more water. If it doesn't rain, I will brawl my eyes out. :cry::cry::cry:

What is the lovely flower in the first photo please, @Upsy Daisy ? The morning glory is soooo beautiful! Stick to the camera please! Stunning flowers! Stunning photos!

@Leeski Please send me some of your liquid gold. Today the weather has been a bit more bearable. Only came into half an hour ago. So hot that I had a bit of coke! 3rd time this week. I have coke once in about half a year!

Couldn't resist this as the flowers are twice those of the normal lavenders!
SAM_0426.JPG
SAM_0427.JPG

The flowers are huge. I don't mind spending £2.

Love this penstemon, probably Sensation mixed.

SAM_0433.JPG
SAM_0434.JPG

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question