Not open for further replies.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
I think the 2nd one is a Canterbury Bell! With very nasty hairs in the stalk! But very pretty flowers. I refer to @Upsy Daisy 's beauties!

Last edited:

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
@Upsy Daisy lovely pics.

Got light rain now, don't know how long it Will last, but it's something. Might have to still water the blueberries because got fleece on so the rain doesn't get through.

Hope everyone is going to report back here when he/she has RAIN!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Woah! What a deluge of gorgeous photos from Astilbes to Asters. Finally expected rain this evening 4pm-midnight 80% and 90% say what :eek: are you predicted any downpours Upsy? I’m still skeptical! Will have the OH running out with stakes although it’s probably too late
Hi @Mark56 , how are things with you?
Yes we were said to have rain at 2pm and again at 4pm through to 9 pm ( with thunder) ...so far no sign and its been hot and muggy. Our forecast has now changed... rain is supposed to arrive at 10 tonight and last until 7 am tomorrow.....believe it when I see it!!(y)

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Been raining off and on all day but ground is still bone dry an inch down
Wirral being a peninsular has its own Micro climate So weather forecast means diddly squat
The met office recons we should have a lot more liquid gold during the night but not holding ones breath in the same breath still got every single receptacle that can hold water all over my garden
Hope you guys get soaked ment in the nicest possible way :)

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Yes we have had rain not heavy but steady for a short time

I would be VERY HAPPY with your lot! I predict no rain for me at all.

Just watched Tatton Park. Very good, apart from messing about with Adam and Arit. I missed Monty. Looks like he's being frozen out. I need to give Joe a face mask. :cry::cry: Brawling my eyes out for a different reason!

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Been raining off and on all day but ground is still bone dry an inch down
Wirral being a peninsular has its own Micro climate So weather forecast means diddly squat
The met office recons we should have a lot more liquid gold during the night but not holding ones breath in the same breath still got every single receptacle that can hold water all over my garden
Hope you guys get soaked ment in the nicest possible way :)

I have also put all sorts of containers on the ground. One can only hope.. So happy for you, @Leeski ! The moisture in the air will be good for the plants. You're so lucky!

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
upload_2018-7-20_20-19-18.png

NO RAIN! :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
We have had between 70&90 % humidity all day .
just checked out low and high tide for tomorrow on the Dee .
alarm set for 3.30am going foraging need some more seaweed and hopefully samphire:)

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
We have had between 70&90 % humidity all day .
just checked out low and high tide for tomorrow on the Dee .
alarm set for 3.30am going foraging need some more seaweed and hopefully samphire:)

3.30am! Geee! You're some serious forager! Aren't you scared groping in the dark? Why do you need to get up soooo early please? Are you going to eat the seaweed? Mum used them to make dessert! Samphire can be very expensive - regarded as a delicacy in some restaurant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question