Not open for further replies.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Reminds me of a hotel I use work in in London had 400+ bedrooms and the manager but two house bricks in ever toilet system and saved thousands in water rates !
:D:LOL:

Well, I used Tresemme shampoo bottle and don't know if it helps as I had to flush twice!

@Upsy Daisy Zinnia seeds direct sown!

SAM_0988.JPG

Cocosmia
SAM_0990.JPG

SAM_0992.JPG

After removing the lollipop, I can finally see my Wish Salvia. A bit too straggly for my liking.

Hydrangea
SAM_0993.JPG

SAM_0998.JPG

Nice standing next to the perfume sprayer when watering.

Tomatoes showing flowers

SAM_1002.JPG

SAM_1003.JPG

Hydrangea Limelight

A pink salvia taken from cuttings and now has flowers!
SAM_1004.JPG

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
Thanks @alp but we've got used to going out the same time but less walks.our hellebores are suffering, they've wilted and going brown, but i think that they'll recover. We're on a water meter and it will be high this time.

A few years ago we had our bathroom and downstairs cloakroom replaced. The modern toilets don't use so much water, but they still flush as good.:)

With this heat I've been going around the house in my underwear, lets just say that i'm no model, glad that it's only the 2 of us.:)

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Thanks @alp but we've got used to going out the same time but less walks.our hellebores are suffering, they've wilted and going brown, but i think that they'll recover. We're on a water meter and it will be high this time.

A few years ago we had our bathroom and downstairs cloakroom replaced. The modern toilets don't use so much water, but they still flush as good.:)

With this heat I've been going around the house in my underwear, lets just say that i'm no model, glad that it's only the 2 of us.:)

Beware of peeping Toms, by which I don't mean tomatoes!:eek::LOL:

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
I spent a lot of time removing the lower leaves and branches and my back was killing me. I will do the last one today when the sun is hiding. It's either the sun or I hiding. This garden is too small for the 2 of us!

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Morning all the sun is out after a good downpour last night alp nice that you have hedgehogs

Only one Hedgehog and I can't see or film it in broad daylight. I will leave it with some water tonight.

Glad that you have my share of water! I want to photoshop that neon blob on my area! Mad and sad, I know!:cry:

Posted some snaps on

https://www.gardening-forums.com/threads/what-does-your-garden-look-like-today.5233/page-25

and some dahlias

https://www.gardening-forums.com/threads/my-dahlias-2018.14160/page-2#post-150533

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
I spent a lot of time removing the lower leaves and branches and my back was killing me. I will do the last one today when the sun is hiding. It's either the sun or I hiding. This garden is too small for the 2 of us!
Be careful with your back, i always hold my stomach in when i bend and always stand up for a few seconds and then bend again. If it starts to hurt more stop what you're doing and go back to it another time :)

Our spines wasn't disigned for us to stand up, when we evoled our backs didn't, they stayed the same.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question