alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
:singing: Raindrops keep falling on my head

That makes me giggle.. I wouldn't want to sit underneath there. Too close for comfort. It's a design fault, @BigC !

Never weed in black top. I was magnet for mosquitoes. Yesterday morning I was stung by the first mossie of the year. Just now, I was itchy everywhere and had to beat a retreat.

Watch GW episode 5 again where I have found out that I WAS WRONG AGAIN with the camellia cuttings!:eek::eek::banghead::banghead:! No wonder the cuttings are not looking good. Feel like putting the plants to ground and do layering instead. So much faster and easier. :banghead::banghead::banghead: More iris buds snapped by SS!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
That makes me giggle.. I wouldn't want to sit underneath there. Too close for comfort. It's a design fault, @BigC !
But its the wrong chair @alp....and positioning...Those chairs are out once the refit starts hahahaha...
In any case "are you doubting my ability to hang a hanging basket"?...you could swing on that bracket :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
My Hostas are on the up..and now the war against the SS really heats up...I already have a graveyard full of the buggers...Pellets do it for me..sorry to all the eco friendly (ists) out there but Its the most effective way for me...The WAR goes on!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Here we go just what the doctor ordered :cool: £70...this will do me ..thank you very much bartender...:LOL:
Brass-372x750 (1).jpg

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
But its the wrong chair @alp....and positioning...Those chairs are out once the refit starts hahahaha...
In any case "are you doubting my ability to hang a hanging basket"?...you could swing on that bracket :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
:LOL::LOL:!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
What does it do? Will vino come out of it?
Sadly NO! @alp hahaha its only for aesthetic purposes..can be made to work but would need all the other little accoutrements to make it so....I dont want to spend much more @alp to be honest..The chairs are practical...the Cockrel and the hand pull are all for show and give it a little vibe if you know what I mean....That wall was dead..semi shade and always haunted me as to what to do with it....Now I think its pretty much OK with a few wee plants on the windowsill and we're good to go....Will probably provide a few talking points amongst the invited guests at the BBQ lol

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
And you paid £70 for that tat! LOL! Just when I begin to think you're Intelligent!

Yes, nice focal point for a soirée or BBQ fest! Nice way to live life!

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Last edited:

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
:singing: Raindrops keep falling on my head
But that doesn't mean my eyes will soon be turning red
Crying's not for me
:singing: 'Cause, I'm never gonna stop the rain by complaining

Because I'm free Nothings worrying me(y)

:singing:Raindrops keep falling on my head
And just like the guy whose feet are too big for his bed
Nothing seems to fit
Those raindrops keep falling on my head they keep falling.:singing:(y)

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
My Hostas are on the up..and now the war against the SS really heats up...I already have a graveyard full of the buggers...Pellets do it for me..sorry to all the eco friendly (ists) out there but Its the most effective way for me...The WAR goes on!
The wildlife will eat the dead slugs and it will kill them.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
The wildlife will eat the dead slugs and it will kill them.
The garden is pretty much enclosed TBH nowt much gets in or out for that matter..Certainly not hedgehogs..if that was the case I would stop..vermin I wouldn't be bothered about...Birds hmmm never seen any down at the two patches where I treat...its pretty localised in any case about 2 ft sq. in two areas.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Anyone have any experience with Wisteria....I have one and it seems to growing fine still small...any tips???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question