Not open for further replies.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
@Perki : You've been doing well and Such a lot of goings on.

Ebay: So sorry for your dad, £1500 was a lot of money 10 years ago. IBe careful of you motorbike, Perki. There are now a lot of moped gangs operating in London. A certain West Ham player was nearly robbed of his watch by a moped thief who is now incarcerated. He was my son's classmate in primary school. He appeared in Les Misérables and had £600 in his bank back in year 5. Now my son is 22! Life could have been so promising for him. The road not taken. Just got out to sort out the water. Apparently, rained stopped right after I let go of some water. But I am happy as I will have water when the mercury hits 23c!

Going to have a cup of tea and intercept and put a brake on some SS movement.

I hope you can recoup your money, @BigC. Are those chairs very small! How you had the premonition that you shouldn't have spent so much money in the morning! Need to sell more of your artworks!

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
nice camasia alp :), what variety is the giant allium?

I think you have better looking ones with regards to camassias. You have light blue? I am after different colours. Must watch Malvern again. It's so cold here only 9c. It feels like winter again. Must have a cup of tea and do some housework.

Just steam cleaned the bathroom and the upstair hall way. Now having a cup of tea. Looking at Freegle site in which some lady is giving away a lovely pair of brass horses. Such beauties. If I had my car, i would go for it. Look so nice on a mantelpiece.

Are you cold your way,@ Logan ?

Last edited:

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
Are you cold your way,@ Logan ?
Yes it's a bit nippy, but a bit of sun.
Going to make a rhubarb,apple and blackcurrant crumble for dinner. All home grown and organic.
Not much else to do today, unless hubby gets the car out of the garage so i can get outside. It takes up all the room because it's an estate car.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
@BigC So what has happened? I have been scammed as well. Seeing an item in some deal forum and bought it only to find it was from the back of a container from China!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
"Little darling, it's been a long cold lonely winter
Little darling, it feels like years since it's been here
Here comes the sun
Here comes the sun, and I say
It's all right"

Good Morning all!:cool:

mower.jpg

Back up and running :)

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
See how weather turn us into singers! LOL!

Camellia Silver Anniversary
SAM_0333.JPG

Salvia Dyson's Joy
SAM_0334.JPG

Camassia
SAM_0337.JPG

SAM_0335.JPG

Finally, I can capture the lovely foxglove digitalis

SAM_0339.JPG

SAM_0342.JPG

Early Clematis
SAM_0341.JPG

SAM_0345.JPG

Attachments

• SAM_0336.JPG
    SAM_0336.JPG
    163.6 KB · Views: 147
  • SAM_0343.JPG
    SAM_0343.JPG
    127.9 KB · Views: 163
Last edited:
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
@BigC So what has happened? I have been scammed as well. Seeing an item in some deal forum and bought it only to find it was from the back of a container from China!
Basically I seen a advert for the stools which turned out to be a carbon copy of someone else's ad. for cheaper...so naturally I pushed the Pay Now button....Luckily the original seller made Ebay aware to the goings on and they cut the posting and sent me an email....I phoned Ebay concerned about my money...(nothing compared to Perki's dad, but no one likes to loose money) Ebay's tele staff were brilliant..it appeared it was still caught in PayPal and hadn't been claimed yet so they walked me through stopping the payment and refund process...I still haven't got the money back into my bank account yet but thats due to Bank transfer delays and I am aware of this fact...so hopefully soon..... as I have contacted the original seller who was being scammed and promised to purchase from them once the money has been refunded...Lesson Learnt as they say

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
See how weather turn us into singers! LOL!
But I would walk five hundred miles
And I would walk five hundred more
Just to pay a man with a wee grass box
that was missing from my Qualcast mower

Da da da (da da da)
Da da da (da da da)
Da da da dun diddle un diddle un diddle uh da

:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Morning all rained off and on all night more forecast for today good job I cut the lawns yesterday .

I also did the lawn yesterday. Just need to clear all the pots and buckets and trays which I inadvertently added to the photos! :LOL: 2 more areas and we are done for evaluations.

Shame you have so much rain, Zenj whilst I sometimes cry for the lack of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question