Ad

Advertisements

alp

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
I need to use a privet first as it's nearly like impossible to kill! LOL!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7b
Country
United States
QUOTE="alp, post: 163385, member: 4658"]I need to use a privet first as it's nearly like impossible to kill! LOL![/QUOTE]

57B5154F-B9FF-4D1F-B499-EB667BAE0789.jpeg

Private or Boxwood are an excellent choice for a first tree. If you want a tree that will live indoors Ficus is a good choice. Above is a 2 year old Boxwood I mounted on a slab. It looks like it is just sitting on the slab but actually there are drain holes and screws holding the the tree on the slab. In 2 years I will remove over half the roots and remount the tree. Then it will start to look like a real bonsai forest.

Ad

Advertisements

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United States
QUOTE="alp, post: 163385, member: 4658"]I need to use a privet first as it's nearly like impossible to kill! LOL!
View attachment 48143

Private or Boxwood are an excellent choice for a first tree. If you want a tree that will live indoors Ficus is a good choice. Above is a 2 year old Boxwood I mounted on a slab. It looks like it is just sitting on the slab but actually there are drain holes and screws holding the the tree on the slab. In 2 years I will remove over half the roots and remount the tree. Then it will start to look like a real bonsai forest.[/QUOTE]
My moves are measured in years.

That amazes me.

Ask a Question