Your Pets

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
10a
Country
Australia
View attachment 22818 View attachment 22819 View attachment 22816 I have an ornery North American Doodlebug. Name is Rufus. Thought she was a boy when I found her living all alone in an overgrown vacant lot as a feral kitten 12 weeks old. Got her fixed/all shots. Healthy girl. Had her 2 years now. Turned into a great indoor/outdoor kitty. More like roommates than pet and owner. She does her thing, I do mine, we take care of each-other. Hates boy kitties-defends the house and yard tooth and nail, literally. Tried making her an indoor only cat, but memories of her feral childhood just simply will not allow her to be content indoors all the time. Rainy days or cold weather-she goes out long enough to do her business, and comes right back in, much like a dog would. Warm weather-she goes out at 7am and comes back in round noon for a quick bite, then back out til around nightfall for supper, cuddles, a good daily brushing, and then sleeps at my feet.
She is my life.
Rufus is a lucky kittie and it sounds like you are too.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
10a
Country
Australia
rps20170623_044632.jpg
Our usual morning cuppa routine. Her name is Polly but no she doesn't put the kettle on

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
@tbendl no their not Brothers. Got them from different breeders. Some of the others were proper Brothers.
all five.jpg

All these were related. At the back from the right bramble,logan, Moss.bramble's father is through the line. Logan and moss was Brothers but a year between them and from a different breeder.lying down from the left, willow and Bracken. Willow was from another different breeder and Bracken we went back to the breeder we had Logan and moss from. Then when we had Barley,we went to the same breeder for Logan and moss. Berry we went to another breeder and not related at all. I bet you wished that you never asked.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
Haha that is the best family portrait. I wish my family looked as good when we took pictures!!! Beautiful animals!

Ask a Question