Your Pets

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Poor dog. That's 3 orders in 3 secs.. Haha! You slave driver .. Haha!

What a clever dog! And he doesn't answer back. I might have to send my son to be trained.

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
@alp thanks, You'll have to train him. When we had Logan,Moss,Willow and Bracken,i trained them to put a toy in a box and to leave it, come back to me or hubby and fetch it back,sit in front of me,i take it and they go round to heal and sit by my side. I could never train Bramble to do it. He would never hold things in his mouth when i wanted him to and bring them back to me. But he'd do everything else.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Love your dogs.. So full of different character and temperament.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
I'd love to have them both. But as I have no money, I have to choose the child and that's why I only have one!

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
This one was taken at dog training, it was coming up to Christmas and the dog trainer had a photographer there.
group.jpg

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Crikey, how did you manage 5 dogs, 5 bundles of joy!?

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
Not too bad. The 3 older ones were great. After they reach 5 years they calm down.HAHA No i really liked having so many, it was nice having them all together, but spent most of my time walking them. With the 4 oldest,i walked 2 together and hubby would do it aswell. But early mornings he would walk 4. Then Bracken on his own. There wasn't anyone around at 4.45 in the morning..HAHA. Couldn't afford it now hubby's semi retired.With so many always at the vets with something.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Yes, dogs can be expensive, hope you will always look back on your fond memories and make the best out of what you have now..

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
alf.jpg
@BigC who does Alfi belong to?
Well he was my daughters supposedly until she moved into her new house (he was still a puppy) so I said I'd look after him for a while and that while grew and grew :)....but the photograph is in her back garden, well grassland to be exact,,here be him torturing me to act like Andy Murry

Ask a Question