Your Pets

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
United States
BG.jpg
A feral cat had her kittens under our workshop. Five kittens, and two are wanting petted, the other three still stare at us and are stand-offish.
This is BeeGee, and I have the awful feeling that this is our new cat.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
I hope he gets his mojo back, just like you... Isn't he clever!

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
10a
Country
Australia
This is my beautiful Max. I say mine but I share him with many, especially my son and his wife who left him in our care when they moved overses 2 years ago. We could have lost Max on Tuesday but luckily due to modern medicine and very dedicated people, us included, he is still with us. He had laryngeal paralysis and has had surgery to alleviate that, not without its risks. Here he is with his new food bowl, a muffin tray so he can't scoff his food. He really loves his food so this will all be a bit frustrating for him.
rps20170811_034629.jpg

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
I would love to keep animals, but the vet bills frighten me..

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
United States
Max is obviously well cared for, and well loved. What a brilliant idea to use a muffin tray for feeding! Max is on a "search and destroy" mission with his food, isn't he?
He is truly beautiful.
Alp, look into shelters that have discounts or even free check-ups, neuter/spay, and medications. Call some local pet rescue or shelter spots and see what they offer or recommend. Some elderly pet owners who are going into a nursing home themselves, have well-trained pets, current on shots, and that have been neutered/spayed and the owners would be thrilled to know their beloved pet was going to a good, loving home.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
@marlingardener I'd better not make a mess with another possible passion. I have just managed to tidy up my lean-to, living room. Haven't started doing the bedrooms yet. I'm very good at making a mess with everything. Love the cute dogs I have seen, especially @Mark56 and @Tetters.. I loved the two dogs looking out of the windows.. so nice to see a pic of two expectant dogs like that .. and I like that kind of dogs - could be terriers..

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
@DeborahJane he looks content now. It's amazing how dogs adapt. We had Moss he had a tumour in his lower jaw at the front. He had that bit removed It could spread anywhere else.
He excepted it straight away. Vet said cats don't. He was 5 and went on to 14.
Mossy.JPG

His tongue sticks out more than usual.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
@DeborahJane he looks content now. It's amazing how dogs adapt. We had Moss he had a tumour in his lower jaw at the front. He had that bit removed It could spread anywhere else.
He excepted it straight away. Vet said cats don't. He was 5 and went on to 14.
View attachment 25623
His tongue sticks out more than usual.

That's a lovely pic!

Ask a Question