Your day apart from gardening

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
A few days ago hubby pulled a muscle in his back. This morning he was feeling better so he thought that he would move around a bit only to make it worse and have very painful muscle spasms. Got him to go to bed for a few hours and it eased a bit then i put a ice pack on it and that made it a lot better. He can't take Ibuprofen because of his blood pressure tablets but a neighbour said go to the pharmacy with his tablets and they should say what will go with them, i will go tomorrow morning.

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
Went to the pharmacy and said that he could take co-codamol a more powerful painkiller, that was yesterday today he feels better but still taking it slowly.

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
Made 2 jam tarts and a apple and blackberry
20200930_093928.jpg

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4 to 5 best for success.
Country
United States
Made 2 jam tarts and a apple and blackberry
View attachment 71752
what type o crust did you make?

Last week I pulled out from my freezer the Apple Cranberry Walnut bread I made December 2019. I love experimenting on how long things can freeze well. We took it on our vacation to have for breakfast if needed. And it tasted awesome. Just like I had just baked it. Have in my freezer now are two Zucchini loafs just made about 4 weeks ago. I do that with Christmas cookies, make the dough few months prior then easy slice off and bake as needed, again, have experimented with the raw dough to find that even after 8 months all looks and tastes and raises well.

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
what type o crust did you make?

Last week I pulled out from my freezer the Apple Cranberry Walnut bread I made December 2019. I love experimenting on how long things can freeze well. We took it on our vacation to have for breakfast if needed. And it tasted awesome. Just like I had just baked it. Have in my freezer now are two Zucchini loafs just made about 4 weeks ago. I do that with Christmas cookies, make the dough few months prior then easy slice off and bake as needed, again, have experimented with the raw dough to find that even after 8 months all looks and tastes and raises well.
Yes things do keep well in the freezer as long as it's wrapped up well so it doesn't get ice burn. I'm pleased that your loaf was great.
I put things in the freezer for Christmas so that i can make them up on Christmas eve.

Ask a Question