Your day apart from gardening

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6A thru 5B
I now have 20 acres at the home place. Between 30 and 37 on th ebay depnding on which way the wind is blowing.
Here at home I have turned the old garden plot into a deer turkey food plot. The new tract is for a sacuantury for all the wild life except coyotes, also small food plots here and there thru out the place.

Al

Reaction score
Country
Ireland
Finally had some energy. Been a long time coming... As I lit the fire yesterday there was a tank full of hot water. So washing galore( I do have a machine but it never got plumbed in; long Irish story! ) All up to date. Then stood at the gate in the sunshine, picking and eating peas... gazing at the ocean and mountains, with my latest rescue cat making passionate purring love to my ankles.. Perfection

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6A thru 5B

Went back to put a pair of fence pliers, extra clips away.

I see this standing in the fence line that remains to be done.

Yes a blurry mess but you can make out a couple of the 6 chicks also. They were not all that far from us either.

Al

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
This morning defrosted the downstairs freezer.Because they were full hubby had to get all the shelves out and put them on the towels that i put down close by.
This is before
20200727_073930.jpg

The full shelves
20200727_073520.jpg

I cover them with a lot of blankets to keep them frozen
20200727_073911.jpg

After the defrosting ,got room for the Christmas gateau now
20200727_092600.jpg

The ice gets thick on top part, but i do like doing it.
Glad that it only gets done once a year.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4 to 5 best for success.
Country
United States
On the 17th of this month it will be one month retired. Like wow. Just puttering about my house and garden. Still filling more bags of stuff to donate. Anyone in USA want some really awesome garden books need to get rid of, don't need anymore? Cleaning this and that etc. Taking a few day trips to interesting places as weather permits. Finally have my first hair cut lined up, will get 4 inches cut off. Also a facial lined up. need a massage badly. with this CVD its like crazy.

Ask a Question