Your day apart from gardening

Reaction score
Country
United States
Today I did yoga, went for a walk, ate some home grown sprouts on my sandwich for lunch, and made homemade hamburger buns. We plan to do some grilling tonight!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6/7
Country
United States
Today I did yoga, went for a walk, ate some home grown sprouts on my sandwich for lunch, and made homemade hamburger buns. We plan to do some grilling tonight!
I was raised mostly with home baked bread and the wife bakes an excellent loaf and or hot rolls. We love grilled burgers after the garden tomatoes are ripe. Could you share the homemade burger bun recipe/method? That would be new to us.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6/7
Country
United States
Our daughter reminded me her airplane weather vane has a lifetime warranty. Easy, just a fresh coat of paint. It may need a new crankshaft some day because after a couple million miles the wood will usually wear the screw thin.

Attachments

• Emoji-21.JPG
    Emoji-21.JPG
    8 KB · Views: 50
  • Airplane -ll- weather vane - 7- 17-11.JPG
    Airplane -ll- weather vane - 7- 17-11.JPG
    6.5 KB · Views: 48

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
We had our flu jab last October, could have waited for the free one but hubby wanted his early and it was the first time for me never thought that i needed it until now.

Ask a Question