Your day apart from gardening

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Ta da ! I had mine today! Still locked in for another 3 weeks at least, but then just have to wait for Zigs to get his :rolleyes:

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
This morning made a jam tart and a apple pie with mixed dried fruit and cinnamon, also made some shortbread biscuits for hubby.
20210305_092107.jpg

Reaction score
Country
France
Laying on the couch thinking about inside excerise. I saw this bicycle poweredwashing machine. You spin a generator which powers a battery that powers the washer. Its a rainy day and I am wandering.View attachment 61093
Lazy bones...I knew I was right...haha ....old post... as we say..a leopard never changes his spots....

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Keir Hardy
Country
United Kingdom
Bled the the tall towel rail in the bathroom, wasn't much air in it.
As it's taller than any radiator it's where any air in the system collects.

I do this whenever the top bar of it, feels colder than those below.
Then checked the pressure gauge of the central heating combi boiler in the kitchen and topped up the water in it.
I usually need to do this about every six months.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4 to 5 best for success.
Country
United States
Soon off to the food store shopping, Tuesdays and Wednesdays is senior discount day, get 5% off entire bill, and they give bag discounts, bring your own bag, get 3cents off each bag, better than poor mother nature handling all that plastic. Stopping by the feed mill near by to check out cat food, my main cat food place closed, so seeing what else is out there other than the mail in stuff that is good for them. Generator man is to be here this morning to fix our generator, more money, oh, well.

Ask a Question