Your day apart from gardening

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Tetters made me a Blancmange Rabbit :):):)

DSC03044.JPG

It had chocolate poo too :woot:

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4 to 5 best for success.
Country
United States
Today, Tuesday, Sun is bright, some snow is melting across sidewalks and drive. its about 40 degrees now. We are off to a free super later just to hear some talk on energy saving ideas. Hey something to do. I could clean part of the house, boring, or wash windows, again boring.

Reaction score
Country
United States
I like neighborhood watching, such as videoing a trashbag rolling down my street. I do school, and I am the top scorer on my competitive soccer team. I like to hike, and my mom is an ornithologist, which means she studies birds, so I birdwatch with her. She recently got a spotting scope. Dropped 7 grand on it :dead:

Reaction score
Country
United States
On a Sunday i like to make a pudding with a packet of blancmange. For a year now it's been difficult to get the packets of blancmange from the supermarkets, so had to order them from Amazon. Some flavours are more expensive than the others.
Blancmange looks so good! I wonder if they have a dairy free version?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4 to 5 best for success.
Country
United States
Yesterday we got new carpet put in the guest bedroom. the room was fresh painted etc. and just re-arranged the furniture etc. now it looks lovely. Today, will rest the body from all that moving /cleaning etc. Snow falling again, say 8 inches will happen. Food shopped yesterday also, so no need to go anywhere. First winter in my retirement, nice to watch the snow fall and now worry about getting to work, or how staff will get to work etc.

Ask a Question