Where do you have your Soil Tested

Reaction score
I would like to know where you have your soil tested if you even do?

Every time I had my soil tested at our local Extension Office it always came back put 12-12-12 on. That is not the answer, just what does your soil really need.

Has anyone had their soil tested a CSI (Crop Servers International)?

Has anyone had their soil tested at International Ag Labs?

If you have had your soil test at their place or some where else what was your feeling about them?

I am a firm believer in having your soil test because you may have things tied up and here you are putting fertilizer on that you do not need and it is making things worse.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
I would like to know where you have your soil tested if you even do?

Every time I had my soil tested at our local Extension Office it always came back put 12-12-12 on. That is not the answer, just what does your soil really need.

Has anyone had their soil tested a CSI (Crop Servers International)?

Has anyone had their soil tested at International Ag Labs?

If you have had your soil test at their place or some where else what was your feeling about them?

I am a firm believer in having your soil test because you may have things tied up and here you are putting fertilizer on that you do not need and it is making things worse.
www.texasplantandsoillab.com

These people are the best. They not only let you know what your soil may or may not need, they also tell you what is available to plants and what is not. Its cost is about $100

Ask a Question