P1260977.JPG

Red Panda
P1270012.JPG

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4 to 5 best for success.
Country
United States
Few weeks to go and we will be gone. Staying in a new place for us. https://www.vrbo.com/213669
we have the parties all laid out for the first week down there. Working on our costume for the party on May 14th. We have won a few times in the past. So shall see what happens this year. Looking forward to gathering freckles.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Few weeks to go and we will be gone. Staying in a new place for us. https://www.vrbo.com/213669
we have the parties all laid out for the first week down there. Working on our costume for the party on May 14th. We have won a few times in the past. So shall see what happens this year. Looking forward to gathering freckles.

That property looks incredible @Esther Knapicius! What/who are you dressing as for the costume party?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
In my younger days I use to thumb my way across the USA, but I got older and wiser but still love to travel I always have a camera or two with me and my phone as a back up.

Reaction score
Country
Germany
I have never been to Alaska before but sure would love to go there. I love mountains being close to the water.

Yes, indeed I have travelled a lot in my life. My cultural background is mixed so I was able to live in both Germany and the USA. Yet, I have also been to France (student exchange programs) twice as a young kid (4th grade and 7th grade). Then I also was in Portugal to visit family there as a teen. While visiting my family in the USA during my summer vacations I always had a stopover either in London or Copenhagen. That is how I got to say I have been in UK and Denmark :). It was not until last year that I actually was in UK and got to see some beautiful places there away from the airport. Then I also was in Morocco for a family vacation and was in UAE twice. The first time I was there for an internship (2 months) and the second time I was there and it was not planned to stay that long but I was there for 6 months. There are so many other places int he world I would love to visit and go see. I love travellign and meeting new people. I hope I have the chance to do more of that soon.

Ask a Question