What's in the news today?

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom

What do you expect? Not all nudes have the figures to show for it! Imagine enjoying your gateau whilst someone passes by and you catch sight of their pubic hair or 2 sagging and shrivelled melons dangling in front of you. Farting will be more unpleasant .. Enough said. Now in this country, some liberal parents say they appear totally nude in front of their kids and they swear by it on media!

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom

Fatberg is a serious problem in this country, so much so that we are being educated not to pour fat into toilet pans. Little boxes have been sent out for us to box the fat and send it in household waste. Talking about household waste, I had a record 5 bags of woodchip wallpaper bits yesterday. Ah, the dreaded woodchip wallpaper!!:devil:

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United States
What do you expect? Not all nudes have the figures to show for it! Imagine enjoying your gateau whilst someone passes by and you catch sight of their pubic hair or 2 sagging and shrivelled melons dangling in front of you. Farting will be more unpleasant .. Enough said. Now in this country, some liberal parents say they appear totally nude in front of their kids and they swear by it on media!
I cannot ever properly describe my disappointment the first and last time I arrived at a nude beach.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United States
Fatberg is a serious problem in this country, so much so that we are being educated not to pour fat into toilet pans. Little boxes have been sent out for us to box the fat and send it in household waste. Talking about household waste, I had a record 5 bags of woodchip wallpaper bits yesterday. Ah, the dreaded woodchip wallpaper!!:devil:
I would add some glycerin or something and some bird seed and put it out for woodpeckers and creatures of the night

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
I would add some glycerin or something and some bird seed and put it out for woodpeckers and creatures of the night

What a brilliant idea! We are going to have a birdwatch days on 26 to 28 this month. Hopefully, people take your great idea on!

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
I am a fan of Paul Rudd! That film was produced by Weinstein .. Enough said! A stupid film, apart from the fact that Michael Caine is so nice!

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Victims of the green rush: How thousands of homeowners were left saddled with debt after being promised lower energy bills
  • Government's The Green Deal energy-saving scheme was launched in 2013
  • Thousands of homeowners say they were sold a lie when signing up
  • It promised homeowners solar panels and insulation with no up-front cost

Thank heavens I was on holiday when these people phoned. It seems a good idea even now, but the daily change is frightening!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United States
Victims of the green rush: How thousands of homeowners were left saddled with debt after being promised lower energy bills
  • Government's The Green Deal energy-saving scheme was launched in 2013
  • Thousands of homeowners say they were sold a lie when signing up
  • It promised homeowners solar panels and insulation with no up-front cost

Thank heavens I was on holiday when these people phoned. It seems a good idea even now, but the daily change is frightening!
We are from the government. We are here to help you.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United States
I think the government's intention is good, but hijacked by street urchins!
We have a young lady here that was just elected to the House of Representaves that is all about selling the Green Intiative. We would have to pay to retrofit our houses and they would tax successful people 70% for being successful. I already no longer invest in their tax traps but they want even more abuse.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Bars won't fitted on windows at new prisons after a report called them 'punitive' and 'institutional'

Ooops!

Ask a Question