What kind of camera are you using ?

Reaction score
I'm still using a Finepix :( I'm not happy with this camera anymore, so I'm not taking that many shots anymore, but I'm planning to buy a new camera as soon as I get the money for that! Buying a new camera is actually on my ''to do list'', I also need to read more about cameras and compare prices :p When I bought my first camera I didn't really check the diferent options and camera models out there; I basically bought the first camera I found (and could afford). This time will be different tho, because I plan to take my photography hobby seriously :)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
I've been a very lucky girl - it was my birthday on Tuesday and hubby bought me a DSLR! :D It's a Nikon D3200 and I have a lot to learn!!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
South Africa
I've been a very lucky girl - it was my birthday on Tuesday and hubby bought me a DSLR! :D It's a Nikon D3200 and I have a lot to learn!!

Happy birthday for Tuesday, Becky.

Enjoy the new camera. You'll be amazed at the difference in photo quality. What lens did you get with it?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Happy birthday for Tuesday, Becky.

Enjoy the new camera. You'll be amazed at the difference in photo quality. What lens did you get with it?

Oops sorry for the late reply! It came with a standard 18-55mm lens, but we have recently bought a zoom lens too (55-200mm): Nikon 55-200mm

Got a bit of a bargain I think! :)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
South Africa
Oops sorry for the late reply! It came with a standard 18-55mm lens, but we have recently bought a zoom lens too (55-200mm): Nikon 55-200mm

Got a bit of a bargain I think! :)

Those two lenses will cover most of the things you want to do. Just be careful if the photography bug really bites and you want to get some of the more creative lenses like a macro lens for extreme close-up work or an ultra-wide angle zoom - my personal favorite. That's when the hobby can get expensive really quickly.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Happy Belated Birthday Becky. And what a wonderful gift from hubby. I hope the rest of your birthday was happy too. I was torn between the Nikon and the Canon when I got my dslr but ultimately it was the price that made the decision...lol Enjoy your new camera:)

Reaction score
I use right now my Nikon D40 I have a small digital I carry in my purse pocket. Its a Kodak EasyShare. I have about 6 cameras over the years that are all needing various repair.

Reaction score
Happy Belated Birthday Becky. And what a wonderful gift from hubby. I hope the rest of your birthday was happy too. I was torn between the Nikon and the Canon when I got my dslr but ultimately it was the price that made the decision...lol Enjoy your new camera:)

happy belated birthday from me too! My birthday was Friday. Several years ago on xmas, hubby gave me my Nikon D40. Nice hubbies. :)

Reaction score
I use a canon T2i but most of the garden photo's (i'm about to show in a new thread) were taken with my samsung galaxy S3 XDD

Ask a Question