What is your favorite site to buy heirloom seeds?

Reaction score
I love parkseed.com. They have the best variety and pricing. You can also get a catalog for free so you can plan your garden.

The problem I have with Parkseed is they are owned by Monsanto, the makers of frankenfoods.

Most seed companies have been bought out by Monsanto who is trying to take over all the food supply and don't care if they kill us in the process.

Reaction score
The seeds from Mypatriotsupply (where I shop for survival food) are not for individual seeds but for survival seeds, where you get a set group of seeds in a well stored container. They are heirloom so would be good if they have the right mix for you. Much as I like MyPatriotSupply for many things, I find the price of the seeds from www.seedsnow.com much lower and I can pick each individual seed I want, in the quantity I want.

Reaction score
Oh yes, I LOVE seeds dot now. I don't know why it didn't come up in the clickable link. They have great seeds. I got my spinach from there.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
Victory seeds base in oregon. I also try to save seeds from a lot of my garden produce such as cucumbers, squash, beans, melons, peas, just to name a few. they are very easy to let some of the fruit such as a large squash then slice open and dig out the seeds and pulp and let dry a few days and store in paper containers over the winter. do not use plastic baggies the seeds will pick up moisture and mildew. I plant only heirloom seed varities and their seed is always the same.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
United States
I bought from Baker Creek last year and was very happy!!

I have perused other places like Fedco Seeds, Seed Savers Exchange, Seeds of Change, Peace Seeds,
Pinetree Garden Seeds and Victory Seeds.

All good places, but the Bakers catalog is enough to make me drool. They are also really nice and very helpful!

I just happen to live super close to a seed company that has a huge online catalog. Some of the best and cheapest organic seeds. If you find a crop that you actually really enjoy, they offer bulk amounts too....anyways, www.sustainableseedco.com in where youd find all that. I hadn't heard of peace seeds before...I may look into that, thanks!

Ask a Question