What herbs will you be planting this season?

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
If you like fish, Dill is a good choice. If you like aniseed, fennel is lovely ..

I would like to grow dill, fennel and parsley..

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
12B
Country
Canada
I think this year, I will growing the same Herbs I grew last year, and I might add in one or two different ones if I get the urge to do so.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
med
Country
United States
I'm going to try some celntrol, i have tried in the past but it never took hold so i think i might try again this year. I'd like some pointers on growing them in the house mine seam to dye.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
United States
Doris, cilantro is a cool season herb--easily started from seed. Here in Texas we grow cilantro (planted in March) outside in pots or in the ground, and by mid-June it is finished. We start it again in late September, and it grows until the first freeze.
I've never tried growing cilantro inside, but I'd imagine a cooler room, with sunlight through a window for about half the day, and if the plant starts to look poorly, move it.
Welcome to the forum!

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
The only herbs I grow are Basil, Rosemary and Parsley.
I tried Sage last year and it grew fine but I didn't like the taste so I won't be planting that again

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Zone 8b
Country
United States
Parsley, basil, chives, dill, and cilantro. We already have sage, rosemary, thyme, and oregano. Anyone have suggestion for anything else? I'm trying to grow mint from seed but so far, no joy.

Ask a Question