What did you do in your garden today?

Reaction score
Today , to my disbelief, I pulled more weeds, even though I recently weeded. It seems like there's a never ending supply of weeds.
I also walked around and picked up debris like fallen branches and palm fronds.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
We've had constant rain for the past two days so gardening is on hold but the weeds are growing fast! Got a lot that needs to be done. Nice weather is forecast for this weekend but we've got family coming to stay so won't have time. Hopefully we'll be sat out in the sun enjoying it though :)

Reaction score
Today, it was HOT is south Texas. I watered the garden in the cool of the early morning, checking my tomatoes for hornworms and leaf-footed bugs. This season, the infestation has been light. Saturday is my main gardening day for weeding and maintaining.

Reaction score
I trimmed the dead leaves off my potted plants. I'm not planting anything new until I move.There are a bunch of storm warnings, so it looks like today is going to be an indoor day.

Reaction score
Today I moved my Alocasia to a bigger pot because it looked like it was getting a little crowded. I pulled some more weeds and picked up some dead palm fronds.
My landlord asked me to mow an area of the yard that had pink crocuses growing in it, so I grabbed the bulbs before I mowed so that I can plant some in a pot and take them with me when I find a new place to live. My landlord doesn't care for crocuses, he just sees them as annoying flowers that pop up and make his lawn look messy.

Reaction score
I swept up dead leaves and picked up branches and palm fronds. I also hosed down the patio furniture.

Reaction score
I will tell you what I did today in my garden: I got stung by something! And now 2 of my fingers are swollen, red and itchy! I went in there to check on my tomatoes and to tie them to sticks because it rained a lot they grew and weren't standing straight anymore.

Reaction score
I haven't done anything today because I did a lot yesterday and pulled something in my back :( I kind of overdid it and then I also jumped when a white bug jumped up at me - not sure if I jumped in a bad way but I did something wrong. So today I am resting on the couch and taking it easy!

Reaction score
I haven't done anything today because I did a lot yesterday and pulled something in my back :( I kind of overdid it and then I also jumped when a white bug jumped up at me - not sure if I jumped in a bad way but I did something wrong. So today I am resting on the couch and taking it easy!

I'm sorry to hear that. I hope your back gets better soon. I wasn't productive today either. My kid was feeling under the weather so I took care of her today.
Hopefully we get some rain and my plants will be okay. Are you at least watching something good on TV while you're resting? I'm watching Rick Bayless' cooking show.

Reaction score
I'm sorry to hear that. I hope your back gets better soon. I wasn't productive today either. My kid was feeling under the weather so I took care of her today.
Hopefully we get some rain and my plants will be okay. Are you at least watching something good on TV while you're resting? I'm watching Rick Bayless' cooking show.

It should feel a little better in the next couple days or so, thank you! Right now it hurts trying to get up and walk around but I have been doing it often hoping that it helps heal quicker. I have been watching a lot of Law and Order SVU today :)

Reaction score
My tomatoes look great today, I woke up early and water them and the grass. The sun flowers look good too, all three of them! Can't wait for the tomatoes to be ready!

Reaction score
I tried to glue a plant pot together and it didn't bond together, but my fingers got bonded together.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Scotland dont know zone
Country
United Kingdom
I visited a garden centre today,was looking for some plants to cheer up my ble glassed pots.

But could not see anything so decidedd on pots of tete tete daffodils and pickwick crocus.
For now this will do for the spring and add whte pelargoniums for the summer.

But did buy a lovely varigated daphane for the garden and a new orchid all planted before the snow arives tomorrow.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Scotland dont know zone
Country
United Kingdom
And this Odontoglossum Orchid

Attachments

• P1060878.JPG
    P1060878.JPG
    140.2 KB · Views: 350
  • P1060881.JPG