What deed, thought, sight or what was said today that made you smile?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United States
8721_ll.jpg

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
I REALLY don't like happening upon something while cruising the www. that puts my brain in overdrive.......Like....."If you were born deaf, what language would you think in?"........Yep, I'm gonna be up all night, pondering.......

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
I REALLY don't like happening upon something while cruising the www. that puts my brain in overdrive.......Like....."If you were born deaf, what language would you think in?"........Yep, I'm gonna be up all night, pondering.......

I'm sure I read somewhere that deaf people think to themselves in sign language if they know it. Pretty fascinating!

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
A nice tonic to wake up to, DM! :);) So true! Only aphids are all along the stem and the top leaves ...

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
@DirtMechanic Have you watched Machester by the Sea please? it's so awfully slow .. I need to brace myself to continue with it.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United States
@DirtMechanic Have you watched Machester by the Sea please? it's so awfully slow .. I need to brace myself to continue with it.
It is on the list. Becky is in the lead, enjoying primarily detective shows from the UK. We are currently visiting a carribean isle where an intrepid red headed detective and his 3 team members have never failed to sleuth out murder. For an island, there are a lot of killings. Prior, we were visiting Midsommer, a small town that also seemed overridden with wanton killers. If I was living in the UK I do not believe I would go out much!

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
It is on the list. Becky is in the lead, enjoying primarily detective shows from the UK. We are currently visiting a carribean isle where an intrepid red headed detective and his 3 team members have never failed to sleuth out murder. For an island, there are a lot of killings. Prior, we were visiting Midsommer, a small town that also seemed overridden with wanton killers. If I was living in the UK I do not believe I would go out much!

Don't go out. Stabbings everywhere! Politicians are trying their best to give us mental illnesses! LOL!

I myself enjoy Reality TV all crimes. Alas, I have devoured them all. 48 hours, Medical detectives (my favorite - I can't sit still - it's that exciting and some very inspiring), Snapped and Deadly woman .. I know them all.

Ask a Question