What deed, thought, sight or what was said today that made you smile?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
u0fbm16c98821.jpg

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5A
Country
Canada
@David from Dothan reminds me of the time someone pointed out that the Chinese have made an entire language out of tattoos!

I had a laugh today because I thought I'd save some laundry by finishing putting the plastic down in the greenhouse before showering and getting out of my jammies. So I delayed showering. Did all the stuff on my hands and knees, showered and put on my jeans from yesterday only to discover I had dirt all over the knees of those.... :shy:

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
DM, This could be mineral water from north of Japan! I wouldn't want to drink spring water on its own. I'd rather boil it to kill all the bugs. Someone bought my 4 demi-johns to store spring water, without a cap and he said spring water was good for health and he and his family were on their way to have a vegan pizza in Camden. New age health conscious young family -- well, better than druggies or alkies!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United States
DM, This could be mineral water from north of Japan! I wouldn't want to drink spring water on its own. I'd rather boil it to kill all the bugs. Someone bought my 4 demi-johns to store spring water, without a cap and he said spring water was good for health and he and his family were on their way to have a vegan pizza in Camden. New age health conscious young family -- well, better than druggies or alkies!
Diet water?

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
i.e no sugar??!! LOL! Water does have minerals - spring water, traces of ... but no sugar. I haven't earned any commission! Miss the old smiley emoji!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United States
'I never considered myself a mistress': Marla Maples says she wanted to show ex-husband Donald Trump he could be loved 'for his soul, not his money' - as she reveals the couple went to church to pray together during their affair

So that's all right then. Praying in church together whilst having affair!?
Oh so you want a religious joke? I got you fam...

Two friars are having trouble paying off the belfry, so they open a florist shop.
Everyone wants to buy flowers from the men of God so business is quickly booming.
The florist across town sees a huge drop in sales and asks the two friars to close their shop,
but they refuse.
A month later the florist begs the friars to close because hes having trouble feeding his family.
Again, they refuse, so the florist hires Hugh McTaggert.
Hugh is the roughest, toughest thug in town and is hired to persuade the friars to close.
Hugh asks the friars to close their florist shop.
When they refuse, he threatens to beat the crap out of them and wreck their shop every day they remain open, so they close.
This proves once again that Hugh and only Hugh can prevent florist friars.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United States
Two older ladies were sitting on a park bench outside the local town hall where a flower show was in progress.
One leaned over and said, "Life is so boring. We never have any fun anymore. For $5.00 I'd take my clothes off right now and streak through that stupid flower show!"
"You're on!" said the other old lady, holding up a $5.00 bill.

As fast as she could, the first little old lady fumbled her way out of her clothes and, completely naked, streaked through the front door of the flower show.

Waiting outside, her friend soon heard a huge commotion inside the hall, followed by loud applause. The naked lady burst out through the door surrounded by a cheering crowd.

"What happened?" asked her waiting friend.
"Why, I won first prize for Best Dried Arrangement."

Ask a Question