What deed, thought, sight or what was said today that made you smile?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United States
WzE1MTExMjIwMTgsImN4by5hIiwiaHR0cHM6Ly9pLmRhaWx5bWFpbC5jby51ay8xcy8yMDE4LzEyLzExLzEwLzcyNzc3ODgtNjQ4Mjg4Ny1pbWFnZS1tLTE3XzE1NDQ1MjMwMjE4OTUuanBnIiwicm5kNzg1NyIsIjk5ODAzYjEiXQ==

Are they clever?
No. They are horny tirtles. You should avert your eyes. The asian idea of african animals being or containing a afrodesiac (lol) is a real problem for poaching and this photo only helps confuse the confused.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
No. They are horny tirtles. You should avert your eyes. The asian idea of african animals being or containing a afrodesiac (lol) is a real problem for poaching and this photo only helps confuse the confused.

Love that Afrpdesiac! The Asians seem to think everything contain Aphrodesiac ..(sic)!

Should have typed Aren't they clever?! Obviously, it's too cold here.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United States
Love that Afrpdesiac! The Asians seem to think everything contain Aphrodesiac ..(sic)!

Should have typed Aren't they clever?! Obviously, it's too cold here.
I could only imagine that in the UK the hippo would be in front of a hearth and the turtles would not be sticking their long necks all about.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Come with Becky and see the art and history of the country. It's a lovely old country and I am still going around like a tourist, totally enamoured!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United States
Come with Becky and see the art and history of the country. It's a lovely old country and I am still going around like a tourist, totally enamoured!
I would really like to, and to drive the chunnel. I think I still have one store I did not go into in Paris.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
'I never considered myself a mistress': Marla Maples says she wanted to show ex-husband Donald Trump he could be loved 'for his soul, not his money' - as she reveals the couple went to church to pray together during their affair

So that's all right then. Praying in church together whilst having affair!?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United States
'I never considered myself a mistress': Marla Maples says she wanted to show ex-husband Donald Trump he could be loved 'for his soul, not his money' - as she reveals the couple went to church to pray together during their affair

So that's all right then. Praying in church together whilst having affair!?
Ok since you brought up religious angles...

IMG_5995.jpg

Ask a Question