Cloudy and a gentle breeze from the south west temp 10 to 12c
Precipitation 2%
Sunrise was 7.40
Sunset 16.07
20201121_080030.jpg

Reaction score
Country
United States
No matter where you live, what's your weather like today.
Here in the UK, Redditch west Midlands, it's sunny intervals warm and dry.
Today we sailed out to an island in the San Juan in WA state and it was kinda rainy, but a mild temp. Beautiful! Should be a lovely weekend!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
Not quite as cold as yesterday when it was 22F. Still going to start the cat remotely and turn on the heater and seat warmers though. Just can't wait for our long hot high dessert summer to come around again. Our gardening activities, like most of our garden itself, are dormant during the winter. The only thing that is really doing anything is our heathers. The lamb's tongues look the same all year, except for the bloom spikes in summer. You would think they would be such tender plants, but they are incredible hardy.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
We are in for a snowstorm today. Right now it is rain, but will be changing over later this morning to snow. From what I have heard where I live is on the line of just a few inches to 6-14 inches. I hope it is the former because I have never started our snowblower and hubby can't do it because he is in the hospital again.

Ask a Question