Weather

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United States
We are expecting 6 inches of rain betwwen today and tomorrow. Then severe storms with tornado activity, then more rain ending Thursday. Anybody wanna sell a boat? Of course the UK is getting clobbered too, Storm of the Century or something I hear. I wonder what it is like over there?

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
I wonder what it is like over there?
For the Midlands Saturday night started off very windy with some rain, some very wintry. Then Sunday was gusty winds and more rain. Further up the country lot of flooding and gale force winds.Today the wind has eased a bit but some places have had snow.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United States
For the Midlands Saturday night started off very windy with some rain, some very wintry. Then Sunday was gusty winds and more rain. Further up the country lot of flooding and gale force winds.Today the wind has eased a bit but some places have had snow.
I took a future radar screenshot image of UK last night. It looked wet.
Screenshot_20200209-222923_resize_66.jpg

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United States
Yes it's very wet,I'm in the clear central of it and it's more up north where the worst is. It's raining again and still a bit windy. This afternoon we did get some sleet.
Its wet here now. The new shade garden beds look to be a good height though. HehHeh thats hardwood pellets in the bags. Compressed sawdust. Do you think there is a chance of explosion?
IMG_20200210_131254_resize_27.jpg

Ask a Question