Weather

Colin

Retired.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

Amazing; I'm soaking wet and nothing to do with Blackie; I've just come out of the garden where I've been sod busting using a spade; I turned the grass over last year in freezing conditions in the hope the climate would break them down; however my new Rotavator is having problems with them so I'm breaking the sods up in the hope this rare dry spell will dry them out enough to rotavate; I sure am hot but its so long since we had a day like today I've been going berserk before Blackie and Gale return. Another couple of days like this we'll be in drought conditions.

Kind regards, Colin.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
upload_2018-4-19_7-20-9.png

:cool::cool::cool:

Colin

Retired.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

WOW; a three day long summer this year but shortly back to the usual wet black hole; I can help you out Bootsy by sending Blackie down? (y)

upload_2018-4-19_8-4-44.png

I'll do more sod busting today before the garden reverts into a bog. I wanted to do some woodturning but I'm making the most of this long hot summer whilst it lasts and trying to do the jobs outdoors in a panic.

Kind regards, Colin.

MaryMary

Quite Contrary
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
36F / 2C. We have...precipitation. o_O Snowy rain? Rainy snow?

90% chance of snow today, and a freeze warning overnight from 2 am - 9 am Friday.

Are we sure it's the middle of April? :cautious:

Ask a Question