Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Going to be a dry scorcher!

upload_2018-4-17_6-13-16.png

I don't mind having some of rain. Shame we won't have a drop.

When I look at 24c, I feel a fainting spell coming!

Colin

Retired.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

johny; please keep the snow. :)

I'd very much welcome a scorcher alp; I had a laugh at our forecast yesterday; it forecast dry for today but obviously a mistake so they've now downgraded it; they really ought to have more sense;

upload_2018-4-17_8-22-32.png

As I type it's another black hole and Gale is here; Blackie must be hovering just waiting for me to go out. Tomorrow is forecast sunny and 21C; I'm not holding my breath. :(

Kind regards, Colin.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Going to be a dry scorcher!

View attachment 35196

I don't mind having some of rain. Shame we won't have a drop.

When I look at 24c, I feel a fainting spell coming!

Gosh @alp what great weather you have up there!!
Need my sunglasses on just to look at your post:cool::D:ROFLMAO:

We can expect a high of 15 today.
Hopefully we will have a sunny day tomorrow , but apart from that we only have ' sunny intervals ' for the week ahead.

MaryMary

Quite Contrary
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
32F (0C) at 8:20 am. Sky is nothing but a cloud, with little bits of white and everything else varying shades of grey. The high today will be 43F (6C) and flurries are predicted. I believe them, all that cloud has got to do something! :(

I wanna go play outside!! :cry:

close to 9". I could not imagine. This is what we call a frog strangler.

:eek: That kind of rain could drown a fish!!

Colin

Retired.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

Indoors it didn't rain; go outdoors and drive up to our post office it rains; back indoors it doesn't rain; just been out to pull the wheelie bin up and got wet; I so wish Blackie would get lost; he's really ensuring I'm not troubled by dust. :(

On Sunday I was doing a job for our neighbour Carole; again whilst indoors it was fine outside but twice I visited my workshop and twice Blackie got me; I think there's something really odd about me because I must be giving out waves?

Kind regards, Colin.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United States
LOL! I think the frog wanted to strangle me today. We needed to clear space for a ladder. For some reason, this stupid frog laid her spawn in a tray which needed to be removed. Why didn't she use neighbour's pond? She couldn't have suffered from the airs from his alchemy? I apologised to the imaginary mother and chucked the lot onto a border. (Really sorry, frog mother! And I feel like crying now) The worst is 5 minutes later, I saw a frog hopping by. Hopefully, she can have another spawn.

9" of rain is a terrifying prospect! Frogs will have no need to spawn in a tray!
@alp you have an interesting relationship with frogs.

Ask a Question