alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Good morning, Logan et al

Raining now. What a difference 12 hours has made!
upload_2018-3-15_6-35-20.png

Not a pretty sight! Tonight, need to cover a bit of sutff!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Grey damp squid of a day today.:(:cry: Only good thing about it is that it is mild(y),

High of 11 and low of 7

Suppose to hit a low of -4 on Sunday!!!:eek:......my poor babies in the greenhouse will need extra layers of fleece.(y)

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
Morning all, light rain and breezy. Temp 7 to 11c
Sunrise was 6.21
Sunset 18.13

Got wet again walking the boys, but at least it's light now.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
:cool::cool::cool::D:D:D Tomorrow is another day!

upload_2018-3-16_7-19-22.png

Enjoy this moment.

Colin

Retired.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I've just returned from my three supermarket trip in pouring rain and fog so everything's normal.

Blackie's found a new way to torture me; not content with soaking me each time I go out Bron and I couldn't understand what the drumming noise was coming from up the garden thinking it something to do with the neighbours; no it was Blackie giving the trees a good soaking; in turn the trees were dropping water onto the cold frame I built last year; the stretched polythene top cover to the coldframe is now a drum; thanks for this Blackie (NOT). :mad::mad::mad:

I'm heading into the workshop for an enjoyable day woodturning; Blackie and his chums snowy and Gale can do their worst I don't care any longer.

Kind regards, Colin.

Colin

Retired.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

Thanks Upsy Daisy. (y)

I've just had a brew and biscuit so I'm ready for anything including another wetting as I head down to the workshop; I'll get wet again at 10:30 when I come up into the bungalow to collect a mug of tea and wet again as I return to the workshop; wet again when I come up for dinner; wet again when I return to the workshop after dinner; wet again at 2:30 when I come up to collect another mug of tea and wet again when I return to the workshop with it and of course I might even get wet again when I come up calling it a day; it just goes on and on; I tried using an umbrella but it's a nuisance; if Bron and I moved into the middle of a desert it would rain.

Kind regards, Colin.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
upload_2018-3-17_6-57-3.png

At least, we had a beautiful day yesterday here! It's snowing feathers now. I wonder how many slugs and snails are being spawn this spring.

I wish I could borrow Charles Windsor's slug picking staff -
"Other revelations in the book include his hiring of workers to handpick slugs from leaves of plants at his gardens in Highgrove".

LOL!

Last edited:

Ask a Question