alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
upload_2018-3-9_7-34-7.png

Half a day of heavy rain! Yes, I hope my borders and patches will be properly soaked, a word not usually associated with droughty Essex!:LOL:

Colin

Retired.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

It was comfortable in the workshop Logan; I've just successfully connected the Lorch lathe to the VFD; I'm a happy bunny and now just the Graduate lathe to connect to the VFD which I plan to do this afternoon; WOW a full day in the workshop at last. :D:D:D

I wondered where Blackie had got to alp; you're most welcome to him and his sister Gale must be with him because she's not here at the moment; now the snow has gone AGAIN no doubt Blackie will want to rain on my parade? :mad:

Kind regards, Colin.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Thanks @Colin.....just came in and despite wearing my fleece lined boots they are still cold:cold:.....so will definitely take your advice and add a 2nd pair of socks tomorrow(y). In actual fact it's not that cold out, but with all the rain there is a damp chill in the air:(

Colin

Retired.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

You're welcome Upsy Daisy; I suffer from feeling the cold because I'm built like a stick insect with no weight to keep me warm; I usually wrap up like an Eskimo given our dire climate and I can be at the supermarkets in my Parka whilst others are wearing shorts.

I too suffered from cold feet but recently I started to wear a second pair of socks and my feet have been OK since; the extra cushioning also adds to comfort; there's nothing like a bit of TLC to oneself? :D I hope it works for you.

Kind regards, Colin.

Ask a Question