Weather

Colin

Retired.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I've just enjoyed an hour snow shovelling; only an inch or so fell last night. Gale must be sulking because she wasn't blasting me with snow. Quite pleasant in fact this morning with a temperature of around -2C. I'd much rather be out snow shovelling than sat indoors in front of the TV watching rubbish. I'm starting to feel my fingertips again but other than this I feel good. How wonderful a hot mug of tea is. :D:D:D

Kind regards, Colin.

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
It's started to melt a bit. This is from this morning.
IMG_20180303_081138.jpg

IMG_20180303_081128.jpg

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Keir Hardy
Country
United Kingdom
All the snow on the front lawn gone and patches on the back and now claymageddon is on. Very dangerous.

It is looking dangerous, the snow has nearly all gone and my wife may "force" me to go and play golf on Monday, I can only hope I get an e-mail from "Greens" first thing on Monday, to say the course is still unplayable.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Keir Hardy
Country
United Kingdom
Sean: What are you like? Man up! Mind you, listen to your wife if you want to go far!

You have to make it sound as if you're doing her a favour , going out in the cold and wet at the crack of dawn, just so she can have the house to herself and get on with some housework!

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
A very miserable but warmer day ahead.

upload_2018-3-4_6-5-1.png

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
Yes it wasn't frozen snow when i took barley out so that's good. But it was drizzling a bit, hopefully with it being march it won't take too long to melt.

Ask a Question