Unusual things found in your garden/property

Reaction score
I'm torn after reading this thread. I use raised beds, and so have not been doing any digging to find things, some of the stories make me want to dig up my yard, the others make me glad I'm sticking to raised beds.

In Wisconsin the odds are if I did dig in, I would find arrowheads, but, really gold would be my preference...

A few days after we moved in to this house, the son of the original owner showed up, saying by the time he saw the house was for sale, it was sold. We bought it 2 days after it was listed. He was very disappointed and asked if we were interested in selling, as he really would like to buy it. Probably just sentimental, but I have to wonder. The house was sold after the father died. Does the son know the dad had things hidden here?

Maybe I should get a metal detector :sneaky: before we put the house up for sale in 2 years.

Ask a Question