Two colored rose

Reaction score
Today I took some pictures of my miniature rose that produce two colored flowers. It finally bloomed! I adore this plant, it's so unique. I got it last year. Like all my roses, it was a gift from my loved one:D
Isn't it pretty?
View attachment 605

View attachment 606

What a stunning rose! It must smell amazing! It looks like an artist has painted it. There is such a lovely variety of roses. I never grow tired of looking at them!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Thank you Passingcat!:D Actually, this is quite funny because my boyfriend, who gave me the rose, is an artist, he is a painter:p

Reaction score
It is very pleasing to the eye. It does look like a peppermint candy as several others have stated. Very delicate peppermint flowers! I think your miniature roses are beautiful!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Thank you, Shellyann36:D My 'pepermint' rose is a little bigger now. I'll take new pictures of it when it produce fresh leaves. I wish it was spring already!

Reaction score
Claudine, those are beautiful colors. They look picturesque and seem to have their own personality. They look like they are an inspiration to look at.

It is one of those things in life that makes you go, Awweee

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Thank you!:D You are very kind:D It's funny, but I, too, think that my miniature roses seem to have their own personalities. The one with two colored flowers is a diva;):)

Reaction score
Beautiful :) I love that kind of roses, but I haven't seen that many in real life. I think they're not very common, are they? Very beautiful picture :) Wish we could have seen a bigger close-up :love:

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Beautiful :) I love that kind of roses, but I haven't seen that many in real life. I think they're not very common, are they? Very beautiful picture :) Wish we could have seen a bigger close-up :love:
Thank you! I'll post a bigger close-up when it blooms again. It already has a few buds:D
Two-colored miniature roses aren't very common, at least not in my area. Before I received it, I hadn't seen a rose like this in real life:)

Reaction score
You're welcome :) You might have noticed or maybe not, ut I have a thing for close ups :love: Looking forward to seeing your new pics (y) By the way, I have never seen a miniature rose like that before either.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Actually, my two-colored, miniature rose is even more unique than you think:) You can't see it in the picture, but it grows on a stem of a long stemmed rose.
I'll take a few better pictures soon, so you'll be able to see what I'm talking about:)

Reaction score
Awesome! I'll be waiting for them! Your rose sounds so unique! Looking forward to seeing it a bit more closely :)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
I hope it will bloom soon! The buds it developed are still rather small, so it may take a week until they bloom, I think. Today, I'll give some fertilizer to all my plants:)

Reaction score
Awesome! It's so exciting when we get to see all those tiny buds, isn't it? My calla lily has also a bud and should be blooming very soon!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Awesome! It's so exciting when we get to see all those tiny buds, isn't it? My calla lily has also a bud and should be blooming very soon!
Yes, it's very exciting! It's almost like receiving a lovely gift, isn't it? Whenever my miniature roses bloom, I always feel that every flower is a gift from my boyfriend, because he gave me those plants:D:love:

Reaction score
That's a very sweet way to think about it :) So every time you see those bloom you feel like your love for him is also blooming! It's nice to think that the potted plants we give as gifts remind them of us (y):LOL:

Ask a Question