Two colored rose

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
That's a very sweet way to think about it :) So every time you see those bloom you feel like your love for him is also blooming! It's nice to think that the potted plants we give as gifts remind them of us (y):LOL:
Yes, this is why a potted plant makes a perfect gift:) But of course it's perfect only for those people, who like plants:) I'd never give my boyfriend a miniature rose, because I know that he'd keep forgetting to water it, lol:LOL:

Reaction score
Same with my boyfriend :p But I think a potted plant would be a great gift for my in laws, since they already have it all (n) I think I will take my calla lily bulbs with me, pot them and give one of those plants to them :) I'm sure they will think of me eveytime they see it, hehehe :love:

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
This is a lovely idea:) And you'll know that your calla lily is in really good hands, because your in-lawns are so experienced with gardening and they'll know how to take care of it.
Giving a plant to people who don't have this knowledge would be risky;) I know that my boyfriend likes plants, but he doesn't like them enough to always remember about them:LOL:

Reaction score
Why not giving him a cacti or a succulent to remember you by? ;) Succulents can practically take care of themselves, hehehe! I watered mine when I remembered and they were fine, actually the less attention you give them the better! Same with cacti, they can really survive on their own where I live, and I have seen them in the top of some mountains over here, it rarely rains here, so in my opinion that is amazing and makes them the perfect gift for someone who forgets watering plants constantly.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
This sounds like a really good idea! I think I'll look for a nice succulent for him:) I know that he'd like to have a plant in his room. He had had a chili pepper, but it died a few weeks ago. I'm sure he'd have more luck with a succulent, haha:)

Reaction score
Hahaha, yeah! :LOL: Was it one of those plants with tiny multi colored chilies? I've seen those, would love to get one for my in laws! I have never dared to take one of those under my wings tho, but they do look pretty: :) Might get one for myself too in the future, for the kitchen (y)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
It was a plant with small, red chilies. They were extremely spicy. My boyfriend once had gone for a drink with his friends. When he came back, he felt very adventurous and decided to eat one of the chillies. It made him sober up immediately, lol!:LOL:
The plant itself looked really pretty:)

Reaction score
Nice! I have seen those! I think my dad had a plant with really small spicy chillies! The plant I told you about before looks like this tho:

free-shipping-bonsai-Multi-colored-small-seed-vegetable-seeds-color-piquancies-cayenne-pepper-hot-pepper-paprika.jpg_350x350.jpg

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Wow, these chillies look like candies! :DThey're so pretty and colorful! It's a very decorative plant, I would love to grow it:) I've never seen a variety like this though. At stores in my area, there are only small, red chili peppers available. I like them, but they don't look very unique.

Reaction score
Yeah, I don't think they are so common in Europe, not even where I come from, but we do get to see the over here from time to time. I'm sure that if I looked round several nurseries I'd surely find one of those plants :) They are very pretty and a perfect git for anyone who likes beautiful things :)

Reaction score
Today I took some pictures of my miniature rose that produce two colored flowers. It finally bloomed! I adore this plant, it's so unique. I got it last year. Like all my roses, it was a gift from my loved one:D
Isn't it pretty?
View attachment 605

View attachment 606
That is really beautiful ! It almost reminds me of candy or a striped lollipop!! I am in love with flowers that are a bit different from the ordinary and this one definitely qualifies!!
Great job!!

Danyel :)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Thank you! Unfortunately, I lost this rose some time ago:( I can't forgive myself, because it was my boyfriends favorite. It was so unique and pretty.
I watered it too much and it died:cry:

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Thank you! All flowers of this rose were red and white. It was a gorgeous plant, I feel sad every time when I look at the pictures in this thread. I can't believe that I drowned such a lovely and dear rose:cry:

Reaction score
Thank you! All flowers of this rose were red and white. It was a gorgeous plant, I feel sad every time when I look at the pictures in this thread. I can't believe that I drowned such a lovely and dear rose:cry:

"Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened". :)

Ask a Question