Two colored rose

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Today I took some pictures of my miniature rose that produce two colored flowers. It finally bloomed! I adore this plant, it's so unique. I got it last year. Like all my roses, it was a gift from my loved one:D
Isn't it pretty?
SP_A1211.jpg

SP_A1217.jpg

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Thank you. I wish the quality of the pictures was better, unfortunately the only camera I can use is my old cell phone camera. Anyway, you can see that the flowers are red and white. In reality, they look even prettier, I'm very proud of my rose:D

Reaction score
Claudine, those are gorgeous. They look like peppermint candies.
The photos look pretty clear for being taken on a cell phone.
What a romantic display of mini roses you have. It's sweet that your boyfriend showers you with mini roses.

Reaction score
Gorgeous! How do they smell? I have a lot of different roses and love the antique ones that smell like crazy. Some are sweet and some are peppery!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Gorgeous! How do they smell? I have a lot of different roses and love the antique ones that smell like crazy. Some are sweet and some are peppery!

Unfortunately, these flowers aren't fragrant. I have two miniature roses that smell beautifully though. One is white and the other one is pale pink, I adore them. The scent is very sweet and always cheers me up:D

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Very pretty and unique! Do you know the name?

No, unfortunately I don't:( . I wasn't the one who bought it, it was a gift. The flowerpot was covered with decorative foil and there was only a small information written on it that it's a miniature rose, nothing else.

Reaction score
Very pretty. I wish I could smell them . My imagination tells me peppermint scent although I know that is not a rose scent. I love to see interesting varieties like that. Thanks for sharing.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Haha, it would be so funny if its flowers had peppermint scent. Unfortunately, they don't smell at all. But it's still a gorgeous plant and I love it. Today, I pruned it a little so I hope that soon it will produce new flowers:D

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Amalia,Scotkat, thank you! The rose is a little bigger now, it grows so fast:D Today, I noticed a few new buds so soon I'll take more pictures to share them with you:)

Ask a Question